Chap 3 - Wholesome Things Happened Today...

====================
December 8th, 1941
Hawaii, Oahu, Pearly Harbor, Azur Lane New Bases
====================

In a room, what looks like a hospital room with open window. A woman sitting on the hospital bed. With Enterprise standing on her side.

???: "Look, the ocean is pretty today?"

Enterprise: "I've never felt that the ocean is beautiful. From the moment we're born, the ocean was a place for war. There's nothing beautiful with that. Besides, sister, the ocean is where you are..."

???: "That's not true. You're only forgetting. We are ships, taking a form of humans. The beauty of the seas is an engraved deep inside our souls."

Slowly, the women take Enterprise hand.

???: "One day, you will remember. What wishes the people placed in your name. Blessing to Azure Lanes. Enterprise, my dear little sister."

-USS Yorktown-
=Eagle Union Aircraft Carrier=

-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-—-

The scene finally change into gloomy room, with the desk full of damn MRE, both has been eaten and still full. And apparently, its Enterprise room. While sleeping and dreaming, some came in to the room.

Enterprise: "Yorktown... My sister..."

???: "Oh? You sound cute when you talk in your sleep."

This totally make Enterprise waked up, as she standing just only to seen the window curtain opened and greeted by the shine of early morning.

???: "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"

Enterprise: "You're..."

???: "I am Belfast, the maid."

-HMS Belfast-
=Royal Navy Light Cruiser=

...

.....

.......

FLASHBACK!!!

====================
December 7th, 1941
Pacific Ocean, Waters Adjacent to Azur Lane Bases
Battle of Azur Lane Waters
====================

Return to the battle and giving a little flashback!

With the presence of the Royal Navy maid. Zuikaku stand back as she look at the maid and Enterprise.

Shoukaku: "Zuikaku."

While standing, her big sister falling from the sky with 2 SBD targeting her, but soon get destroyed by Shoukaku. Already get a severely damage and injure from the duel, Zuikaku out of stamina as she kneel down with her sister on her side.

Shoukaku: "Zuikaku?"

Zuikaku: "A maido? What kind of joke is this?!!"

???: "She's dead serious."

Floating over the sky, Eugen slowly approaching them after seeing the scene from the chap 2.

Eugen: "Royal Navy, second ship of the Edinburgh class of Light Cruiser—Belfast. She might look like a joke, but she's still a legendary warrior. Don't underestimate her."

Belfast: "A pleasure to meet you again, Prinz Eugen of Iron Blood. I must say, it is an unexpected pleasure to see you here."

Eugen: "Indeed. Perhaps it's not a bad idea to settle some old grudges out here, far away from Iron Blood and Royal Navy."