teasing | lasko & freelancer |

Lasko softly sighed as he worked on a pile of paperwork and rubbed his temples, setting his pen down. He straightened up and softly grunted as his back popped. He scratched his head and sighed at a knock.

"Come in."

Freelancer peeked in and smiled slightly, nudging the door shut behind them. "How's it going?" They asked, walking over.

He softly groaned and rested his head back.

They chuckled softly and kissed his temple, gently massaging his shoulders. "You'll get it done. You're just a little over half." They said, glaring over at the paperwork scattered all over his desk.

He grunted and relaxed as they coaxed his muscles. "Yeah, it's just a lot of it."

They smiled and lightly kissed him. "Maybe I can help you relax, and give you a bit more incentive to finish faster."

He hummed softly and lightly kissed their neck, his lips brushing against their ear as he mumbled, "What idea is that?"

The Freelancer grinned and squeezed his shoulders, sliding his chair back. "Just sit back and relax."

Lasko held back a gasp and shifted slightly as they knelt, crawling under his desk. He slid his chair closer after they motioned and shifted slightly as they tugged his belt loose. He lifted his hips and flushed as they tugged his pants and briefs down.

The Freelancer moaned and looked up at him, holding his gaze with amusement filling their eyes at his nervous stare. They took a deep breath, slowly stroking his length, pleased he was already hard in their hands. He bit his lip as they stroked his cock, glancing at the door.

"I. I don't think it's locked..."

"Better keep quiet then." The Freelancer drawled, hunger slipping into their voice.

He loosely tangled his fingers through their hair and bit his lip as the freelancer licked along his length, sucking in a breath as his eyes rolled back.

He groaned and rested his head back as his grip on their hair tightened. They glanced up and lightly smirked, gently sucking on the tip.

Lasko pressed the back of his hand to his mouth, muffling the whines leaving his lips. They glanced up at him and gently sucked as they worked their way down. He shifted his hips upward, thrusting into their mouth.

"So good..." He moaned, lips parting as they took him deeper into their throat with a pleased hum.

A knock on the door makes Lasko gilt, instinctively forcing his seat forward to cover the freelancer sucking him off. "It's open!" He calls out, swallowing back a groan as a student strolls over.

He feels their smile against his thighs, pressing kisses up to his tip. "How...how can I help?"

"I just wanted to ask if you could print my schedule for next semester. I know it's a bit early till then but I just prefer to know these types of things beforehand, you know?" They shrugged.

Lasko forced himself to sit upright, coughing to cover the moan threatening to escape.

"Oh, um...yeah, I think I could, uh, arrange that." Lasko bit his lip, thinking of ways to get back at them. "What's-what's your name?"

The student's name barely registers as Lasko feels himself getting close, chest heaving as he flushes, skin hot and everything feels tight. "Let's see..."

The Freelancer grips his thighs as they work his dick with their mouth, stopping every so often when they could feel him about to cum, keeping him warm in their mouth and taking him in their throat over and over again.

"I should, uh, be...able to arrange that for you." Lasko barely ground out, lips trembling as his hands gripped the edge of his desk.

"Thank you! Would you mind coming with me to print it? I always get confused about which one I'm supposed to go to."

"I, um, sure...give me a minute, I'll be right behind you." Lasko forced a smile as the student thanked him again and made their way to the door.

They stopped, staring back at him. "You coming?"

'I'm about to.'

"Yeah, yeah, one second." Lasko watched as they left his office, groaning as his hand weaved back into the freelancer's hair, shuddering at the lack of resistance from them as he fucks their throat.

"Shit, fuck, shit-

Lasko slapped a hand over his mouth as he split himself inside them, breathing heavily as his cock twitched. The Freelancer laughed, manoeuvring themselves from under the desk, sitting on top and looking down at him. "Feel better?"

Lasko lightly laughed. "Much. Thank you."

They leaned down and kissed him, holding the collar of his shirt to pull him closer to them, deepening the kiss and pulling away at another knock on the door.

"You better get going." The Freelancer smirked, enjoying the mess Lasko became as he pulled up his boxers and trousers, doing up his belt.

"You're terrible, you know that?" He smiled, kissing their forehead.

"Yeah but you love me." Freelancer chirped, grinning.