Chapter 03

" Ahhh.. Where am I??.... Ahhhhh....my head.. Servent come here. Can't you hear me?.. I'm calling you. Ahh.. My head...."
Jungkook yelled angrily as he looked at the figure starting at him with his hands on his hips.

" Can't you hear? Come.... Otherwise you will be punished. You understand it?? Jungkook looked at the figure who was starting at him without answering him. The figure slowly came towards him.

" Huh.. While in my house, are you going to punish me. huh... really..
Are you the emperor of this kingdom. Have you got any authority to punish me?"

As Jungkook stared angrily at the screaming man with his blurred eyes, he gradually remembered everything spontaneously. When he remembered how he had come from the palace, how he  had been tortured and how he had finally landed in a small house and lost consciousness there. He realised that he is in that small house. As he gradually regained consciousness his blurry eyes regained clarity he saw a rather petite looking young man holding out a clay cup towards him.

Jungkook recognised him once looking at his fast moving eyes, pouty lips, messy hair falling on his face and his innocent stubborn appearance.

" You?"

Seeing that young man who had fought with him in the afternoon was deceiving him. Jungkook realised that he had come to this young boy's house by mistake.

Saddened by his fate and the irony of his fate Jungkook looked at the young boy because he had no other choice.

" yes...! It's me Jimin. haha you had to come here too. Anyway you can pay off your debt now" Jimin said in a sudden voice, pouting his lips. Seeing the expression of Jimin's face Jungkook realised that he is a beautiful person with a very pampered look.
" He is really beautiful, may be more than a woman." Jungkook looked at Jimin and said to himself.

" What?? Why are you staring at me like that?" 
As Jimin screamed Jungkook quickly looked in another direction. And at the same time two people who could be considered to be Jimin's mother and father came through the open door.

" Oh.. Jimin! Didn't you give this to him??
Jimin's mother said to Jimin in a reprimanded manner as she placed the clay cup which was Jimin holding in to Jungkook’s hand.

" Drink this my son..., you will get strength. "  said the woman. Jungkook swallowed the drink she gave to him in one gulp. Because he felt very hungry even though it was not refreshing.

At that time Jungkook felt that his hunger and need for water were alleviated a little, so Jungkook smiled at the people who were looking at him.

" Who are you??"

When the older man there asked, Jungkook looked at him nervously because he could not think of an answer to give him back at one point.

" I'm a.... businessman.. Actually my business went bankrupt. So I came here which my head turned... He said something he remembered as an excuse when he saw the young boy who named Jimin was looking at him mockingly.

" What are you going to do?? "

" I... I'm looking for a job and also accommodation.. Can I?? Mmmm can I stay here for a few days??."
Jimin's mother and father were looking at each others faces when Jungkook put aside his arrogance and suddenly asked.

" How are you going to pay for it? "

When Jimin's father questioned back Jungkook bit his lips to control his anger. Jungkook wanted to punish these people for questioning him like that. But he controlled his anger and laughed awkwardly with them.

" I will give my support for all the works." Jungkook said.

Jungkook saw the older couple looking at each other and agreeing. Jimin's father said that Jungkook would be able to stay there for short term.

" I'm Hansoo. I'm a farmer. Can you help me with the field works? "
Jungkook shoook his head as because he had no other choice.

" Your name??"

" Jungkook.."
Jungkook said reluctant to have to say the name he asked to say with great pride, crown prince Jungkook for himself to be in the guise of an ordinary person. While taehyung who lives comfortably in the Palace. Jungkook scolded Taehyung in his heart and looked at Hansoo and smiled.

" Jungkook rest.."
Jimin's father said. They didn't know that they are in front of the crown prince.

Jun looked at Jimin who was still in awe of him.

" I'm done drinking.."
As he held out the cup to Jimin, Jimin angrily snatched it from him.

" hey mr red hanbok.. I'm not your servant.."

" I'm Jungkook and you can call me by my name..."
Jungkook said angrily and jimin gave him a mocking look. Jimin was really angry about this guy who came to his house and was so arrogant.

" Good sir.. I was waiting to hear it from you.. How can you be so arrogant to me while your business went bankrupt.."
He said mockingly and with the last part under his breath. Jungkook looked at Jimin who had already left.

I would like to see these people kneel down and cry in front of me. When they know that I'm the Prince.

Jungkook muttered to himself closing his eyes to calm him down.

___________________________________________________

I 💜 you.