Chapter 05

One week later......

" Ah... Jungkook...... Slow.. Please slow...... "

" Jimin.. Its just little more left to push.. Be patient.."

" Ah... No more. You are too fast."

  Jimin yelled angrily throwing  the big  box on the floor in the middle of the living. Which he picked up with Jungkook few minutes ago.

" Jimin.. What did you do?.. We had to take this box inside of the room. Why did you leave it here? " Jungkook shouted as he glared at Jimin.

" Listen carefully mr. red hanbok. This is my house and I can put things in my house wherever I want."

" One.... My hanbok isn't red. Stop calling me that name right now.
Two..... I'm going to place this box where uncle told me to put. He told you to support me. Now shut your mouth up and pick this up.. "

Jungkook said angrily, unhappy that Jimin who spent all the day at home playing with small children without even helping the field works. Jimin could not even do such a small thing like this.

" Ah I can't... " Jimin said with a sour face.

" yeah...?? You can't??  Even this little task?? Why?... What's the use of you if you can't support even this kind of work?.. Really... You aren't a child Jimin..."

" You... You can't talk to me like that." Jimin stuttered and sat there crying while jungkook looked at him angrily. He was super angry because Jimin cried over a trivial matter.

" stop crying.. Not even a little girl cry like you.. "
Jungkook yelled in anger and jimin's crying turned into a big sob.

Jin who had already came back from the field and was at the kitchen with jimin's mother, came running to the living room to see what happened.

" Jimin.... What? Jungkook?!! Why is Jimin crying??.."
Jin asked as he looked at Jimin who was sitting on the ground and sobbing.

" Jungkook forcing me to lift this up" Jimin said.

" oh.. Jimin it's not a  big deal. Its so easy. Step aside and I will help jungkook."

" No you can't.. You are too tired. Jimin said.

" Then Jungkook is also tired as me. He also came home after working at field. This should be finished soon. Step aside."
Jim helped Jungkook to lift the box.

:_____________________________________

Jungkook who placed the box in the right place with the help of Jin, walked out of the house to ease his mind.

He remembered  the Palace only a few times during the week that passed. When even his own relatives, the vice queen and his own blood Prince taehyung together with his own friends and partisans conspired to overthrow him. He truly appreciated how these village ordinary people who were his nobody almost always stood for him.

He had a little anger towards Jimin. But even he also was a very helpful young man and Jungkook knew it very well. He loved it. He longed for it. He always wanted to live with these innocent people.

But?.. Will time cross him? Because he is the crown prince.
Jungkook who smiled at himself came out of the house and sat on a bench outside. He watched Jimin and few children were playing and jumping.

" Ah.. You are a loser. Its illegal."
Jimin yelled at a child like a child and Jungkook’s lips smiled unconsciously as he saw Jimin's playful behaviour.

Jimin's hair was falling on his face fluttering in the wind and spread across his forehead as he ran between the squares on one leg. And the pure laughter of Jimin's reminded Jungkook an angel who fell from the sky.

" woah.. he is really beautiful. If I can make him only mine..."
Jungkook said to himself as he closed his eyes.

" Ah what you think Jungkook.. He is also a man just like you. Anyway don't even think about favoring that devil cub."
Jungkook said to himself and breathed fast. He closed his eyes and tried to calm himself down because his mind was agitated.

" Ah.. Its hurt.. "
Jungkook opened his eyes again as he suddenly heard a moan. He saw Jimin lying down on the ground during the game.

Jungkook wanted to laugh when he saw Jimin lying on the ground with his stomach facing the ground. But he managed to control his laughter and ran to Jimin as his moans grew louder.

" Don't scream Jimin. You are scaring these little kids."
Taking Jimin who was lying on the ground in his arms went aside. Then he pushed the squirming Jimin to the ground and examined him.

" Don't worry Jimin, these are small woun......"
Jungkook said as he looked at Jimin's scratched feet, but he was suddenly silent by Jimin's angry voice.

Yes a Prince is silent in front of an ordinary village young man.

" Small.. What?? What kind of interpretation is that? Aahhh... Look  carefully. Blood spilling it's hurt me. how loudly do you call it small? Blood may spill out nonstoply and I will die."

Jungkook covered Jimin's mouth with his hand as Jimin screamed in anger. Jimin stared at Jungkook with wide eyes.

" You didn't go to a war and got hit by a sword Jimin. There's no way you'd die from a minor wound like this. Don't lie.. "

Looking into Jimin's eyes for a moment Jungkook took Jimin in his strong arms and went home. While Jimin wrapped his arms around Jungkook’s neck. Fearing that Jungkook would open his arms and make him fall.

I💜you