Chapter 06

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... "
As jimin's mother applied medicine to his wounds, he gripped jungkook's hand tightly and moaned loudly as he could.

" oh it hurts.... I can't do it anymore. I will die from this pain. Then how you will find a son like me??? "

" Ah Jimin...you're not hurt that much. You're hurting me too."
Jungkook said as Jimin gripped his hands tightly. He saw his hands were burised and bleeding from jimin's claw marks.

" What happened to you?? Can this be taken for granted? This can be rotten. Can't I die? "
Jimin screamed while crying. Even the 5,6 years old children who came to see his treatment and played with him laughed.

" Jimin you don't have a battle wound. Look a soldier with a cut in the stomach from a sword blow will endure until its treated. No matter how much pain you feel, you mourn such a small thing."
Jungkook said trying to escape from Jimin who was holding his hand tightly and moaning.

" Ah.. Why you always talk about soldiers?? And also about the king too. Are you a soldier who escaped from army?? Eomma let's hand him over to the king immediately."

Remembering the army and the Palace that Jimin often mentioned jungkook tried to scold him while yelling in anger. But then jimin's eomma started to scolding both of them

" stop arguing like a old married couple.. What happened to you two!
? "

" This jungkook is the beginning of everything.. Why did he scold me?"
Willing to accept defeat Jimin said angrily and Jungkook looked at him.

" Are you scolding me? You are holding on tight!! That's my hand!!!!!! "
Jungkook showed his hand and jimin suddenly take out hands from Jungkook and jin, who was smiling at them, Jimin held his hands and pulled him close.

When jungkook who was a bit further from anger, turned back to see jimin's tearfilled eyes, quivering lips and rose red cheeks giving him an angelic appearance. Jungkook ordered his thoughts to go there and take jimin's quivering lips with him at once. Jungkook wanted to comfort jimin by kissing his tears one by one.

"oh he is not beautiful only in outside but in Inside too.. Isn't it??
Jungkook said to himself when he went to market other day Jimin gave all his food to a poor little girl. Jungkook smiled again, he went to out side and sat on the bench and closed his eyes.

___________________

Jungkook opened his eyes again when jimin's father tapped on his shoulder.

" Jungkook why did you come outside.? Come let's have dinner..."
Jungkook opened his eyes with that voice and realised that he had fallen asleep due to the exhaustion.

" Ah uncle when did you come?"
Jungkook said getting up nervously.

" Are you tied? Jungkook you work hard.... Come"
Jimin's father greeted him while patting jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook thought what he said. " working very hard?" yes jungkook worked very hard. Yes jungkook has changed a lot in the past week so much.

Jungkook was very happy that the arrogant Prince jungkook became a villager. He performed the duties of a villager and a farmer better than he did as a Prince.

Smiling to himself, jungkook walked into the dining room and sat down at his assigned seat. When he saw Jimin staring at him with puffy cheeks, for the second and third time jungkook's lips drew a soft smile for Jimin without him even noticing.

" The taxes due for the fields have been tripled. From where we have money to pay them. According to the news it is the Crown Prince who is in charge of taxes. What's the use of a prince who doesn't know the feelings of his countrymen? " As jimin's father said jungkook clenched his fists and tried to control his anger.

" He made problems since he was a little appa, one day when he will become the king I'll leave this kingdom... " Jimin said looking at jin. As jungkook looked around he saw jin's angry face and his uncle's and aunt's disappointed faces. At the same time jungkook remembered jin's parents who died because of him

Till now jungkook made the taxes. Even if he checked the balance of the budget and imposed taxes, he did not think the people would be affected by it... But now??? He isn't the one who increased the taxes, so Taehyung?? Jungkook was frustrated with Taehyung.

Jimin looked at jungkook and yelled again when jungkook said " maybe the Prince is not aware of this. He may be accepting what the ministers are saying..."

" Didn't I say??? He is a soldier who escaped from the Palace. Otherwise why do you always talk about the army, Palace and the King or the Crown Prince???"
Jimin said recalling jungkook. Who used the military forces and the princes as metaphors for all the events of the past week.

" The little Prince of the kingdom is much better than the arrogant crown Prince. "

" There's no kindness in him.. " not letting jin finish the sentence jungkook said remembering Taehyung.

" What happened to you??? Do you have a one side love affair with the crown Prince??? " Jimin asked jungkook.

" Jimin eat... "

Jimin's father said sternly as he looked at jungkook who was already shaking with anger. He was more angry when Jimin criticized him over Taehyung.

Looking at Jimin jungkook quickly emptied his food bowl to calm his anger.

________________

Hi lovelies 🥰💜 doing well??? 👀
It's been a long time since I updated this book.. I'm really sorry for being late.

So still remember this??

I thought of deleting this account but again I wanted to finish what I started.. So here is another update.. And I'll try my best to complete this asap. ❤️🙃

So please all I want is your support... 🤧🥺

Feedback please 🥺

I💜U