Chapter 10

Name: Subaru Natsuki

Level: 99

HP: 1874/1874

SP: 2324/2324

EFP: 1092

Credit: 11,422

"Huh, I'm still missing one more level but, can't stay here any further."

Said Subaru as he was looking at his status panel whilst taking a bath.

The once lost muscles he had returned and became even more ripped, his right arm still had that black mark of the dragon blood.

And his left hand, still had that scars from his "nightly incursions" when he was still a part of the Emilia Camp.

Another change on him, was his shoulder length hair.

Tied at the base of his neck to make sure that it won't get in the way of his suit when engaging.

He just came back from his latest "EXP farm" session, and immediately went to clean both his suit and his body.

At his current state, he is confident that he could take on the White Whale.

Alone.

"Seriously, that gun is not supposed to exist." Said Subaru still somehow shocked at the capabilities of his newly acquired gun.

ADP Cannon.

He wonders what kind of an FPS game requires such weapon. Or rather, what kind of enemies it was intended for.

He doesn't know what ADP meant, but he is sure that this gun was too deadly, even for this world. Very, VERY deadly.

And he decided to use it only if it's necessary. As even he feels sorry for any living being hit by its force.

Including this gun, he has 5 guns and a flamethrower in his arsenal.

A pistol, a submachine gun, a shotgun, a sniper rifle and the ADP Cannon.

There are still many guns, but he chose the ones that looked easy to use.

All those five including his Combat Knife, Energy Sword, Frag Grenades, Tear Gas Grenades, Smoke Grenades, Flash Grenades and Remote C4 Satchels.

All numbering between 120 - 190.

Not only that, he can use the five yin spells at El level. So in a way, Subaru is armed to the teeth.

You might want to ask how he got credits for all his equipment.

Leveling up grants him credits, and the higher the level, the higher the reward credits.

Like for example, his latest level up gave him 17500 credits.

Well, most of his credits were used in upgrading his suit up to 15 levels.

He knew that most adversaries he could encounter are capable of dealing tremendous amount of damages.

Now fully scrubbed clean, Subaru walked out of the lakeside and headed towards his makeshift house, butt naked.

His house, or the hut that he could build with his hands was simple, very simple.

But for him, it was enough to keep him dry during rainy days and put a roof above him during sleep.

But today, he has to part with it.

If anyone would see him, they would have varying reactions.

He stood there at the front of his humble abode, naked as the day he was born.