WIZKID

LITTLE VIXEN

The lights went off leaving the hall completely dark and quiet making him look around confuse whats going on? Suddenly a blinding spotlight came on focusing on a slim slender yet thick figures that stood in the middle. He could have sworn that you were not there when he arrived. How you got to be there was a big mystery to him yet he was captured at your sight.

Your full curly hair curved all your face as your face was bowed. You wore a black bra top,tights and black net hose, no shoes. What's going in? He ask himself again.

Just then the intro of his song Mighty Wine from his new album came on. At the first beat you raised your head up and did a spin.

You were the only thing that moved in the big hall,your body hitting every beat like you were the beat herself. You moved so effortlessly it looked like you were even moving at all.

The spotlight never leaving your body as she twirl perfectly around the room,your body moving like a water. It was like the only thing that existed was just the song that was playing.

To you if you missed any beat you knew perfectly well that you had ruined the spell you casted on yourself immediately the song came on. So you danced like no one existed just you and the beat.

You moved your waist twisting it backward and felt your ass shake a little, he cursed the hair blocking your face. He badly wanted to see your face the face of this beautiful stranger with the body of a goddess.

He heard the song was sensual and could set the listener into any sexual moods and he had argued or just roll his eyes at the notion but seeing her dance he believed it He was gratefully to God that he made the song or you wouldn't be dancing before him unknown to you.

You danced like you were making love with the beat, the way your booty hit every beat had him at the edge of his seat. He could not even smoke the blunt any more as he stared at you,he felt his groin tighten. For the life of him he was aroused by watching you dance so sexual yet graceful.

In the back of his mind he had ripped off the tights you wore and was tracing all the delicate curves on her body. He would bet millions of dollar that your gspot was in between her neckline to nipples and he would give extra to place soft kisses on it.

At the last verse you did a slow back flip and he stood up and rushed to to screen door. You were on the floor now,your waist lifted up, you twist your legs on the air then separates it,you turn your waist bucks up as if it wanted to meet a thrust he wish he was thrusting in you then you fall back with another flip you land on a full spin leaning to one side you grips your legs and twerks

Finally you crunch below and starts twerking fully on your ass hitting every damn beat. You twerks into a standing position whining your waist effortlessly as the song dies down you did a split in time for the song finishes.

He finally release the breath he realised he had been holding when the lights came on fully. He could see the remaining members of his crew and team. They burst into defeanening cheers and applause.

You stood up and flip your hair away from your face and smiles fully at the no one in particular. More like you smiled at him because for some weird reason you felt someone was watched differently and the feeling was really weird.

You shrug as a some people came to meet you and gave you bottle water,towels and a jacket. You thanked them and collects the items. Until you drank half the bottle that's when you realised your throat was already dried,you wipe your mouth as a voice calls all their attention and shuts everyone who was talking. For another weird reason you didn't turn the same every one did but when you did you wished you hadnt.

"That was perfect" the voice said.

He still didn't know why he stepped out of the room but he could not help himself. He had to see mystery lady up close before you disappears and then he would start regretting why he didn't speak to you.

He knew he was never going to listen to mighty wine without imagining and her sexy moves. When you smiled, he felt like you were smiling at him like you knew he was watching.

He cross the room smirking to himself, you were surrounded by his crew all fussing over you,each telling you how perfect you moved and how they had watched attentively. Well had he not also watched attentively? In fact he had envisioned you on his bed and he was going to do everything in his power to make sure he beds you.

Tired of standing away from them and hearing them gush about you he finally clapped gaining all their attention.

"That was perfect" he said when you finally let your eyes rest on him. Your gaze held and met,you both stared at each other. His face had on his special heart stealing smirk on your face was a shock later covered either suprise. He loved your reaction and scored himself hundred for making you shocked.

"I....Thank you...um"you stammered still staring at him or staring at him staring at you.

He didn't even break the contact and dared her not to when his smirk turn to a full smile.

Your eyes widen,this was the reason why you didn't want anyone available when you danced. You were very awkward when people smiled at you especially when handsome guys are the one smiling.

"Oh,you are here! I didn't know you were coming" His manager spoke. He nods still not breaking the contact and she also didn't.

"Remember the dancer I told you about?" The manager ask again. This time he forced himself from your doe eyes and face the man.

"Yeah?"

"Well this is YN You should have seen her dance it was magnetic" Sunday Are his manager said smiling happily.

YN? She should bear Medusa not YN,he shrugs he likes the name all the same. He turn back to you, you looked like you wanted to to pass out,he smirks.

"YN? Im....."

"I know who you are" You completes his statement. Of course you knew him and didn't want to be reminded by him.

He smirks again at the effect he had on you without even trying at all.

"Allow me to say this but your dance steps were perfect "he compliments.

You blushes and looks down suddenly conscious that you only wore tights and was sweating profusely,you hair stuck on your face like leeches.

He smiles at how cute you acted now. Your pouty lips needs to be kissed by him and he was certain he would enjoy kissing it.

"We should check on the edits. YN you can go change" Sunday was dismissing her,he frowns and roll his eyes.

He swore he heard you chuckle silently. He offered you a sweet smile.

"Nice to meet you YN. I hope to see you soon" he tells you.

You smile fully, "Thanks for the compliment and I'm happy to finally see you Wizkid." With that you catwalk away away from the stare of everyone and away from his.

Wizkid found himself smirking, you had felt the connection too and he was certain you were thinking what he was thinking. He needs to bed you asap or his nights would be spent thinking about you and thousand ways he could have made you scream under him. You were his little vixen and been the king he was he wanted you and what Wizkid wants Wizkid gets.....?