REMA II

"So what's up with ya?" Rema took off his jackets, as he settled on my couch.

"Nothing much actually"

He shrug, he remove his phones from his pockets and keys, he place it on the table then face me. "Nothing much? You're literally giving Nigeria influencers the run for their money."

"Oh" since I've become active on my accounts all my engagements has increased more. "I didn't think"

"It's great Zara, it's nice to know my words made a change" he winks at me.

I blush looking down at my fingers. Rema took off his sneakers, he lay back on couch.

"So what are we watching?"

I grab the remote, "have you seen aqua man?" I scroll through Netflix till I saw the movie.

"No, I've watched the cartoon though"

"Same, it's also interesting" I smile at him. I pause the movie. "I'll be back" I stood up and went to the kitchen, I came back with popcorn and cans of sprite. I place it on the table then sat back down. I press the play button.

Into the movie Rema suddenly sits up, he grab the remote and turned off the tv.

I raise my brow at him, "what's wrong?"

He shrug, "I don't want to watch Netflix anymore"

I place my half drank sprite on the table and face him. "Well what do you plan to do then?"

"Talk or anything"

I scratch my face, "um okay? What do you want to talk about then?"

"Do you have any tattoos?" He questions. I nod, "Yes, three, I have this 33 on my middle finger, I have a sword on my side hip then a love yours on my hipbone"

"What does the 33 means?"

"Its my angelic number which means support, my guardian angel is sending me love, support and guidance. It's also my lucky number, you know I was born on the third of March?"

Rema raise his hand, "That's nice"

"Yep, what about you?"

"Well I've got two swords on my neck, a cross and tree on my chest, the word raver on my torso, these roses on my arms" he points at each tattoos. "Can I?"

He look at me. "Sure"

I gently ran my hand against his arms, "they're amazing"

"They hurt like hell when I first got them but I guess they look good" he suddenly look at my stomach, "how many piercings have you got?"

I look at the silver barbell on my belly button. "Few, I've got six on each ears and oh on both nipples"

I swear Rema smirks lustfully. "On your nipples?"he repeated. I nod slowly.

"Can I touch it?" He ask in a low voice. Everything suddenly felt too hot. I couldn't turn away from him. Once he looked at me, I was going to be bound by his eyes. Somehow, I didn't even think about turning away. The room felt so warm I was afraid I was sweating.

"Zara?" He starts, his voice sounding more terrified than I've ever heard it. I didn't know what I was feeling at that moment, but I didn't want it to stop. Instead, my eyes fell to his lips and down to his neck, to the skin just above the hem of the cactus jack shirt. I could feel his hands move, and suddenly his fingers caressed my cheeks.

It was a delicate touch, full of uncertainty and longings and I never wanted to kiss anyone as much as I wanted to at that moment.

"Zara?"