WIZKID II

"Come on Tutsi, stop looking dead!! Smile!!", Fikayo shook me gently, we were on our way to the after party and I was no longer excited about it.

The main show lasted for five hours and still Fikayo insisted we went for the after party.

"Im trying Fikayo,"I whine rolling my eyes.

"Try harder Tutsi! You're frightening boys away and look around there's going to be plenty handsome guys here tonight!"she made me look around.

We highlighted and came down, I check my wristwatch and sigh. 3am.

We entered the hotel's banquet hall after flashing our tickets at the bouncer who let us in.

Truly there were plenty handsome guys around but I was not feeling this party all i wanted was go home and sleep but I didnt want to offend Fikayo.

"We're on the project of getting you a boyfriend tonight! Please Tutsi do it for me," Fikayo whines.

I roll my eyes, "okay Fikkie, you owe me one."

"Yay!!! Let's go get drink,"she pull me to another section of the hall.

"Is it me or is Wizkid staring at you??"Fikayo points at the Wizkid and some guys up the stairs, he truly was looking at me or her.

I shrug, "He can be looking around Fikkie, let's just get the drink,"I roll me eyes but my eyes fell on him again and he winked but I looked away.

All around the section we were girls and guys kissing, touching or do something I rather not say. Some were already drunk and the cloud of smoke was suffocating.

"Hey pretty girl can I talk to you?"a guy tapped Fikkie shoulder.

She look at me like she was asking permission, "Tutsi?"

"Don't forget Amir," I whisper at her then smile. "Yeah I'll be fine, call me when you're done"I smile at her

She hug me, "okay!" She follow the guy.

I roll my eyes and pick up a bottle of beer and wandered outside, the noise was not even loud here.

I sigh and sat down staring outside the window. I sip on the beer as I upload the pictures and videos on my IG.

"Wassup lil mama??"Wizkid sugar like voice rang out, I froze and immediately look up. He stood before me smirk on his face.

I frown, "I'm no lil mama," he's cute!!!!

He laugh, "well you'll soon be, baby girl"he wink again

"I ain't no baby girl either, that's not my name" I roll my eyes.

Wizkid laugh again and i notice his has a nice set of white teeth "Feisty huh?? It's cute!! What's your name baby girl??"he ask coming to sit opposite me

"Tutsi"

"Tutsi?", - he scoff laughing, "Is that a real name?? Cause it sounds foreign"

"Ofcoure Tutsi is a real name!"

"What does it mean??"

"It's igbo name for Sunlight (made up😌)" I replied completely dazed that i was having a conversation with the Wizkid.

"You're igbo huh? Fair enough, am Ayo by the way,"he winked at me, he looked even finer as he spoke.

"You're beautiful Tutsi you sure you don't want to be my baby girl??"he winked at me causing me to roll my eyes at how he was flirting straight to my face

"Boy bye!"I roll my eyes making the duh sign

Wizkid laughed, "believe me you will be" he say so sure of himself, was this how he got girls?? I know how girls were always swooning at the sight of him.