WIZKID I

Lagos
5pm

Tutsi - Main character
Wizkid
Fikayo - best friend

Today was the Made in Lagos concert and I pretty excited. The concert was starting by 9pm so by 5pm Fikayo and I were ready because surely there would be traffic and we didn't want to be stuck in it.

"Swears a week ago I didn't think I'll make it to this show" Fikayo tells me.

"Why?"

"I told you all the tickets was sold out online and the new ones they put out are very expensive" she explains.

"Wow, thank God I told him I wasn't a fan" I smile at myself.

Fikayo nods, "True now that I think of it am glad you told him you weren't a fan of not we won't be on our way to the concert."

I pick up my phone when I saw the red light.

It was everywhere on Instagram about the made in Lagos concert. I clicked on a video and it took me to Wizkid page, I open it and watch the video.

Wizkid and his friends were goofing around and the caption read: pre concert ritual. I laugh and exit the video and went on my page.

I saw a DM from someone who want to get PearlTutsi Organic, I quickly replied the DM and went back on my page.

I use an iPhone X max for my business and an 14 promax for my personal use, so I had to go around with two phones but most times am with the 14.

I click on the notification that popped in, Fikayo tagged me on a picture of us in the car. I liked it and comment on it.

"Chioma is in Dubai currently" I told Fikkie.

"Didn't she just come back from London??" She ask fishing through her bag for something.

"What do you expect when you're dating a celebrity??" I shrug. Chioma was really popular as she's the girlfriend of Davido and also his baby mama. We met through Fikayo who's a chef like her. And we've been good friends since then but we rarely spoke these days because of her status as Davido baby mama and girlfriend.

"I don't know what you're waiting for, better go and date a celebrity" Fikkie eyes me.

"I wonder what you're waiting for too?"

"You know I love Omar alot I can't leave him for anyone"

"Even Wizkid??"

Fikayo hesitate making me laugh, "I can consider," she say finally, I laugh more. "See your mouth like you'll consider."

"Whatever,Did you bring your camera?"Fikayo asks me applying more lipstick to her nude lips. She wore a purple turtle neck short dress, purple sneakers and black bag. Her braids rolled in donut. She was very beautiful.

"Yes, it's in the back seat. Also the tripod stand too" I told her trying to overtake another car that was driving too slow.

Fikayo reached in the backseat and took the camera she puts it on and tries to take pictures with it.

"We're gonna turn up!!"she screamed into the camera dancing in her seat. I laugh and waited for the traffic light to change to green.

"Damn right we are!! Babe you look so hot!! Too bad Amir can't see you tonight"I say. Amir was away on a business trip.

Fikayo sigh, "True but he can see the pictures when am twerking on Wizzy!!"she did another crazy dance twerking in her chair.

I laugh crazily putting the car in motion when the light turn green, I took a U-turn towards the stadium road. In about 30 minutes we made it to the stadium because the traffic was not much yet.

At the gate I showed the gateman my ID card and he wave us in. Plenty cars were parked around so we found it hard to find a space.

"Babe ask that man whether space dey na"Fikayo points at a man wearing black who looks like a bouncer. I honk at him and he came to my side of the window.

"Can I help you??" He ask in his rather scary thick voice.

"Yes, we want to pack our car but there's no space can you please help us??"I ask looking at the man with sad eyes.

"Sure. Do you have VIP tickets?? Because this place is meant for only VIP"the man said.

Fikayo pull out our tickets, "Yes we have VIP tickets" she gave the man. The man checks it and nods at us. He showed us where to pack our car and left.

Fikayo beamed, "We're going to get VIP treatments!!" She jumped down from the car. I smile and came down too. I look at myself in the mirror before taking the camera.

"Let's take pictures" I drag down my short spaghetti strap green short dress, paired with green,pink,orange sneakers same with the designer socks and orange Balenciaga bag in sharp of a house.

We took countless pictures and plenty snaps before heading into the building.

The man we met earlier ushered us in with a smile and pointed a lady for us to meet.

"Hello welcome to Made in Lagos concert. Ticket please?"the lady wore a black top and blue jean. On the top the word usher was written in bold letters. She was also pretty. We gave her our tickets.

"Oh I see VIP,right this way please"she led us to a seperate door. I guess backstage. "Help yourself to any thing you like, the show would start in an hour"she smile and left.

"Omo today na the best day of my life!! Who would've have thought that I'd be in VIP section???"Fikayo exclaims picking up two red cups, she gave me one and drank from the other.

"I know right. I bet there are plenty celebs here" I agreed. "Let's go in" I told her signalling the girl who came back.

"Are you ready to take your seats??" She ask grinning.

"Yes please" Fikayo grins back.

"Okay follow me, am Esther by the way" Esther introduced leading us away from the room. "The room is not filled because most of the guest are backstage and....."

"What access do we have with our tickets???" Fikayo cuts her short.

"A lot!! With your tickets you have access to the backstage after the show, the after party will be held at the Oriental hotels so you have access to the party. You'll see be able to see Wizkid after the performance so it's the full package!!" Esther said as we entered the hall. Believe me there should be about five hundred people in it already.

"So this is the VIP section, there'll be Alisted celebs crowding here soon so you don't know how lucky you are to be here" Esther say again. Fikayo and I exchange glances and held back laughter.

"By your left is drinks and small chops made available for y'all incase you need so feel free to have any. And am pretty sure many celebs will love to see you both for you're very pretty" Esther said and I was pretty sure she didn't mean to say so.

"Oh thank you Esther" I grin.

"Yeah sure. If you need me just holla"she waves and walk away. We wave back and face each other before bursting into laughter.

Few feets away from us some slay Queens stood there all dressed nicely. Some stared daggers at us but we just laugh and made videos while waiting for the show to start.

"Are you excited to see Wizzy??" She ask again and this time I thought about it. Was I excited to see him??

I shrug, "Maybe but whatever the show is about to start" I change the subject as they announce Wizkid on stage.

The crowd gave a deafening sound, yelling and cheering their love for Wizkid. Fikayo and I were on our feets too screaming and hailing him.

"If you're ready let me hear you say yeah yeah!!!!!!!!" Wizkid voice rang out through the stadium.

"Yeah yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"