Initiation

Y/N POV

I spot white become angry while Pyrrha's cheeks become red as tomatoes.

White: "The reigning Mistral Reginal Tournament champion!"

Y/N: "Doesn't ring any bells."

White: "How in the name of Oum can someone be so clueless to such a celebrity?"

I look forward.

Y/N: "I wonder."

I look back at white as the speaker is heard.

Speaker: "All first years please report to Beacon Cliff."

I look at Pyrrha.

Y/N: "Good luck."

I follow up with a wink. Her cheeks become more red as she adverts her gaze. I walk away chuckling.

Y/N: "She's so cute when she's flustered."

I step onto a small platform as the other students arrive.

Ozpin: "All of you have trained for this one moment. And today all of that training will be put to the test."

Glynda: "Some of you may be aware of rumors on teammates. They're true."

Ozpin: "The first person you see after landing shall be your teammate. Once you have one you're to make your way to the relic temple in the northern end of the forest. Grab one so that you both may receive a grade. You'll be watched but none of the teachers will interfere. Good luck."

We begin getting launched. I go flying through the air over the forest. I relax my body as I begin descending. I slam through several trees taking them out completely. I finally hit the dirt cratering it. I then spin creating several more smaller craters. I finally crash into a massive boulder shattering it into tiny pieces. I get up as if nothing happened.

Y/N: "Now, which way is north?"

I look at the sun.

Y/N: "Sun's at noon. So... that way."

I run northward. Eventually I come across the relic temple which already has a couple relics missing. As I collect mine a massive Nevermore squawks as its feathers rain down on me. They come down ripping my clothes to shreds. But as expected I receive no damage. It screeches in fear. 

Y/N: "My turn."

I toss a feather into the air. The tip pierces its head instantly killing it. I smile when a Deathstalker makes itself known. I ready myself when three more show up.

Y/N: "Screw this."

I take off running away. Looking over my shoulder I see the bigger Deathstalker chasing after me. 

Y/N: "You want me? Come get me."

I come to a dead stop. The Deathstalker brings its stinger down into my back. But its stinger tip shatters making it roar in pain. I turn grabbing its tail. Spinning it around I launch it into the distance. I relax when several Grimm ambush me.

Y/N: "This' gonna suck."

3rd POV

Ozpin: "That's all the teams. I wish you all the best of luck. You'll need-"

The doors to the auditorium are kicked open. Everyone gasps seeing a blood soaked Y/N. His clothes are none existent except his pants which now only reach his knees. He walks as students part giving him room. He walks onto the stage looking at Ozpin.

Y/N: "Here's my relic."

He hands his equally blood soaked relic. Ozpin clears his throat but keeps his gaze on Y/N.

Ozpin: "Y/N L/N. You have collected the rook piece. Since all teams have been formed you'll be on your own. Congratulations."

He nods. Ozpin then whispers in his ear.

Ozpin: "Meet me in the medical bay."

Y/N: "Will do."

He walks off the stage heading for the medical bay. When he leaves the only thing that is seen is bloody imprints of his feet.