Vale Stroll

Y/N POV

One peaceful Friday afternoon I walk down the streets of Vale. Looking I see everyone setting up decorations.

Weiss: "The Vytal Festival. What a marvelous occasion this'll be."

Ruby: "What's up with you Weiss? I've never seen you smile for this long before. It's kinda creepy."

Weiss: "I'm shocked you're not smiling. There's gonna be everything from floats to parades to even a full scale tournament."

Yang: "Explain again why we're at the docks on a Friday."

Weiss: "Students from Vacuo are said to be arriving today. Therefore as a proud Vale rep it falls upon me to welcome them to this lovely kingdom."

Blake: "Or you just wanna spy on them so you can be made aware of their fighting styles."

Weiss: "You can't prove that!"

Ruby: "What's going on down there?"

We look spotting a store that's been broken into.

Yang: "What happened?"

Cop: "Dust robbery. Second one this week. This place is turning into a jungle. Who in the name of Oum needs that much dust?"

Cop2: "You thinking the White Fang?"

Cop: "Thinking ain't in our paygrade."

We huddle up.

Weiss: "I know I'm not the only one who thinks something smells fishy."

Yang: "Agreed. Why would the Faunus risk the established peace?"

Ruby: "We've gotta find out who hit that store."

Blake: "But how're we gonna do that? The police have likely swiped all the clues."

Y/N: "We stake out the docks."

They all look at me.

Yang: "Huh?"

Y/N: "These people are after dust right?"

Ruby: "Yeah."

Y/N: "Well I find it convenient that a Schnee dust freighter is currently on its way here."

Weiss: "It would prove a good target. I mean that's a whole lotta dust ripe for the taking."

Ruby: "When's that freighter due?"

Y/N: "According to the trading tabloid. Tonight, at eight."

Blake: "Then looks like we've got a plan."

Ruby: "Hold on. We don't know what we'll be up against. We'll need some back up."

I smile.

Y/N: "Good thing you have a human hunk of metal on your side."

Yang: "What're you-"

I stomp the concrete. It instantly shatters with the cracks spreading several feet. They stare at me in shock.

Weiss: "How?"

Y/N: "I eat a lot of iron."

That night I watch the skies when I hear a voice in my earpiece.

Ruby: *in earpiece* "How goes it?"

Y/N: "Nothing but a clear night sky."

Yang: *in earpiece* "All's clear on the north side."

Weiss: *in earpiece* "South's empty."

Blake: *in earpiece* "Same with the east."

Ruby: "Keep a sharp eye out. You never know when-"

She's cut off by a bullhead landing. Several masked men then walk out loading up crates.

Y/N: "I'm moving in."

I step off the building landing on the ground. I then walk to the guys that're loading crates of dust.

Man: "We got a Huntsman!!!"

Everyone aims their gun unloading their bullets. I smile as they bounce right offa me while not even coming close to breaking my stride.

Man: "Get the RPG!!!"

A male puts me in the crosshairs of a bazooka. I take it to the face. The force actually throws me backwards into a building taking it down. I growl pushing the rubble off of me.

Y/N: "Now I'm mad."

I walk towards the men.

Man: "Don't just stand there idiots, take him down!!!!"

Man2: "How!? He's fucking bulletproof!!!"

Man: "Then get something bigger!"