Weak To Strong

Y/N POV

Dad grabs my hair and drags me to my room. I'm then thrown into my nightstand.

Dad: "You're such a disgrace. It's should've been you that died."

He slams the door as I pick myself up. I sniff as tears drip onto the floor. Sitting on my bed I continue to cry.

Y/N: "Why must everyone hate me?"

I think about everyone in my life. They speak about how they don't want me. My own father said he wished it was me who died when I was born. Why would he say that? A parent is supposed to love their child. Yet there's no love. I reach into a drawer of my nightstand withdrawing a dust crystal.

Y/N: "If no one wants me around, then they're about to get their wish."

I ram the dust crystal through my heart. Blood pours as my heart is punctured. I spit up blood falling to my knees. The world grows quieter until death fully claims me.

3rd POV

Y/N falls onto his face. But in doing so the dust crystal is crushed into a fine powder. The powder hits his still beating heart. This pumps the powder all over his body. The more it spreads the further into his body it's absorbed. 

Going inside his body the powder becomes intertwined with his very DNA. This sparks a massive rewrite of his genetic code which incorporates the freshly absorbed dust. His bones become metallic as everything else hardens to the toughness of steel.  

Y/N POV

I open my eyes. I then groan getting to my feet. But as I do so my body feels like it weighs several tons. But pretty soon the weight goes away. I look where I stabbed myself only to not find the crystal. Instead I see a ringed scar the same diameter of the crystal.

Y/N: "Wasn't I just dead?"

I then notice my added muscles.

Y/N: "Where'd these muscles come from?"

I stand up as dad enters my room.

Dad: "I said no talking!!"

He goes to punch my face. But his entire hand breaks in on itself. He cries in pain holding his severely broken hand.

Dad: "What the hell was that!?!?!"

He wails in agony which sparks the neighbors to call the police. Pretty soon I sit on the sidewalk wrapped in a blanket. Looking up I see father being shoved into a cop car.

Dad: "I didn't cause all that blood!!"

Cop: "Shut up and save it for a judge."

A secondary cop sits next to me.

Cop2: "You okay?"

I look at her.

Y/N: "What's gonna happen to my father?"

Woman: "He'll get taken into custody where he'll be judged. If convicted he'll spend a lot of years behind bars."

Y/N: "What's gonna happen to me?"

Woman: "We got into contact with some good people. They're gonna take real good care of you."

*end of flashback Y/N POV*

Y/N: "Turns out that metal dust crystal had become infused with my DNA. Kinda funny. The thing I tried to end my life with turned out to the thing that saved it."

I look at Pyrrha. She hugs me for some reason.

Y/N: "What's this for?"

She looks at me. It's then I see tears threatening to fall.

Pyrrha: "I'm so sorry."

Y/N: "What're you apologizing for?"

Pyrrha: "You had such a rough childhood. You didn't deserve it."

She grabs my shoulders.

Pyrrha: "I swear I'll make it so you never experience such heartache ever again."

Y/N: "That's not nece-"

Pyrrha: "Please."

I slightly sigh.

Y/N: "If you insist."

She smiles. She then leans onto my shoulder. I slightly tense up. It worsens as she snuggles closer.

Pyrrha: "You know despite being made of metal. You're pretty warm."

I groan internally.

Y/N: "Oum help me."