Bodily Analysis

Y/N POV

After getting cleaned I slip on some spare clothes. As I throw on my shirt I look at the clearly one way mirror.

Ozpin POV

I take a seat next to Glynda.

Ozpin: "Alright, what did you find?"

Doctor: "No damage."

Me and Glynda share a gaze.

Glynda: "How can someone take on a Grimm horde and not have any damage?"

Doctor: "We ran some tests. Which were incredibly hard to do so."

Ozpin: "Huh?"

We're shown a video of a doctor trying to take Y/N's blood. But when the needle hits his skin it bends before snapping getting embedded in the ceiling.

Glynda: "How?"

Doctor: "Since we couldn't break his skin we decided to do an x ray. What we found shocked us beyond belief."

That x ray picture is displayed. Our eyes widen.

Glynda: "His skeleton... it's...."

Ozpin: "Solid metal."

Doctor: "Further scans shows it goes well past his bones."

We're shown more pictures.

Doctor: "His veins, nerves and muscle fibers all have the same structure of metal. It's as if his entire body is a block of iron."

Ozpin: "Do you have any idea how something like this is possible?"

She looks through her notes.

Doctor: "Reports say it wasn't caused biologically. I theorize it was out of his control."

Glynda: "Experimentation?"

Doctor: "That was my first thought. But a scar on his chest has the highest concentration of metal. I think it's there the source of his ability came from."

I stand up.

Glynda: "What're you doing?"

Ozpin: "I'm gonna see if I can find out the truth."

I walk to the room Y/N's in.

Y/N POV

The door opens revealing Ozpin.

Y/N: "Am I done?"

Ozpin: "Not yet. I have a few questions I'd like answered."

I take a seat.

Y/N: "Whaddaya wanna know?"

He takes a seat as well.

Ozpin: "Your skin, has it always been unbreakable?"

Y/N: "Yep."

Ozpin: "How long?"

Y/N: "Closing on seven years."

Ozpin: "How did it come to be like that?"

I remain silent for a moment.

Y/N: "You ever been giving a second chance Ozpin?"

He thinks.

Ozpin: "Define second chance."

Y/N: "You reach a low in your life. So low you don't think there's an escape. But right when all seems lost you gain a saving grace. An unexpected event that lifts you out of the darkness into the light."

Ozpin: "I may have had a moment like that. Have you?"

Y/N: "Oh yeah."

Ozpin: "Explain."

Y/N: "I was really weak as I child. I was constantly pushed around by people bigger than me. For years I was everyone's punching bag. It drug me down. To very dark places. When I couldn't take it any more I try to escape. But something wouldn't let me. Where normal people would have died I survived. Ever since I became impossible to push. You tried and your entire body would snap like a twig."

I get to my feet walking towards the door.

Y/N: "I was granted a second chance Ozpin. It made me stronger. But if you're scared about my intentions. Rest assured I won't ever turn bad. I've seen evil. And if I go there I'll be no better than the people who walked all over me."

I offer him a smile.

Y/N: "See you around Oz."

I walk to my own dorm. The next day I walk down the hall towards my first class. Along the way I encounter Ruby and her friends. I match pace with Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: "Hello Y/N."

Y/N: "Hi Pyrrha."

Pyrrha: "Congrats for being on your own team."

Y/N: "Thanks."