𝟶 𝟶 𝟸

a·dapt
ˈdapt/
Learn to pronounce
verb
gerund or present participle: adapting
become adjusted to new conditions.

a·dapt/əˈdapt/ Learn to pronounceverbgerund or present participle: adaptingbecome adjusted to new conditions

𝙉𝘼𝙑𝙔 𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙅𝙊𝙃𝙉𝙎𝙊𝙉
𝘼𝙏𝙇
𝙎𝙀𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍

"Navy you closing the shop today?"

"No, I think Sasha closing today. Im finna be leaving in a few just gotta clock out." Navy responded cleaning up her area.

It's been 4 months since she had been discharged from the facility and she was doing good for the most par. She had a job at a beauty shop as a nail tech since that was something she would practice when she was bored at the facility.

"Alright well I'm finna go, be safe Nay." Malani, her coworker said calling her by her nickname while walking towards the exit.

"Alright, be safe." Navy responded sending her a smile.

Once she was finished cleaning her area she walked to the back and grabbed her belongings before clocking out.

She said her goodbyes before walking out of the shop being met with the cool Atlanta air.

She walked to her 2020 Mercedes Benz E-class and unlocked it before slipping in.

She wasn't ever poor and always had money even while being in the facility, she was just finally able to access it now.

She started up the car and pulled her pocket from out of her purse connecting it to the blue tooth. She sat scrolling the her music library before finally choosing Puffin on Zootiez By Future.

She hummed to lyrics while backing out of the parking space before looking down at her stomach which was growling.

"Damn i'm hungry." She mumbled.

She decided against getting fast food and went to Walmart since she needed some stuff for her apartment anyways.

She walked into the store and grabbed a basket sitting her purse in it. She walked all the way to the back of store so that she can walk every aisle.

She started with produce and was now getting snacks and stuff.

"Excuse me can you please grab that box for me." Navy asked a person nearby while pointing to a box of Fruity Pebbles cereal that was on the top shelf.