𝟶𝟷𝟷

𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙇𝘿𝙀𝘾𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍

𝙊𝙈𝙉𝙄𝙎𝘾𝙄𝙀𝙉𝙏
𝘼𝙏𝙇
𝘿𝙀𝘾𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍

(continuation of last chapter)

Recap:

The knocking continued which made her now concerned as to who was at her door.

She got up and walked to the door, looking through the peep hole she saw somebody she never expected to see, especially ok Christmas day.

Her heart beat began to speed up as her stomach began feeling weird. She backed away from the door and turned around, looking at her concerned group of friends.

"Who is it?" Essence asked noticing her friend's sudden change of mood.

Navy's facial expression was confusing, it was hard to tell what she was thinking or feeling at the moment but the group knew it couldn't be good based off the way her chest moved up and down showing that it was becoming hard for her to breathe.

Present time:

"You sure you good?" Dakota asked placing a hand on Navy's shoulder.

She looked up at him with a faint smile and nodded her head before turning her attention back to the pot in front of her which contained hot chocolate.

It had been hours since the unexpected visit this morning and everyone was surprised to see that Navy came back and joined everyone like nothing happened after a while.

They still didn't understand who the middle aged woman was at the door but they knew it also wasn't their place to ask about it.

Dakota walked away from the kitchen and joined Tooley and Scrap in the living. He sat down and took his head into his hands before blowing out a breath.

"She still ain't saying nothing?" Scrap asked causing Dakota to shake his no.

"She still acting like she good and I know she not." He responded before sitting up and sighing.

"Maybe she don't want to talk about it right now, it Christmas and nobody wanna make their self sad by talking about something that upset 'em." Tooley said causing the two men to look up at him in unison.

"Look at you, making sense and shit!" Scrap said causing Tooley to mug him.

"Shut up bitch" Tooley mumbled.

"So when the damn shit gone be done?" Tooley said slightly yelling.

"Shut the fuck up and wait!" Essence yelled back at him from the kitchen.