𝟶 𝟶 𝟿

re·al·i·za·tion
/ˌrē(ə)ləˈzāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
an act of becoming fully aware of something as a fact.

re·al·i·za·tion/ˌrē(ə)ləˈzāSH(ə)n/ Learn to pronouncenounan act of becoming fully aware of something as a fact

𝘿𝘼𝙆𝙊𝙏𝘼 𝙎𝙔'𝙀𝙍𝙀 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙔
𝘼𝙏𝙇
𝘿𝙀𝘾𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍

"Dead man , he a dead man for what he said man. He seen me, I ain't see him, he turned to da gingerbread man!" I rapped along to the song that filled the car.

"Run run as fast as you can, you can't catch me in da gingerbread man!" Tooley said in a girly voice causing me to laugh.

"Bruh you a fool mane!" I said shaking my head.

"Nardo hard as fuck for that for real man." Tooley responded laughing.

"That was hard I ain't lying." I said nodding my head.

"Where the fuck this nigga at I gotta go pick up my lil girl from her grandma house before her stupid ass mama get to tripping." Tooley said groaning.

He had a 5 year old daughter with one of his high school girlfriends, Simone. Having a child made him realize that Simone wasn't the girl she portrayed herself to be, she became crazy after they broke up.

"Yahh he gotta hurry up cause ion got time to be tryna stop you from shooting her crazy ass." I said looking around.

We were waiting on Scrap to meet us at the trap. He found one of Blue block boy's and we wanted to do a lil investigating.

"Where the fuck you at!?" Tooley said on the phone with Scrap.

"Bitch i'm finna be pulling up now chillout." I heard scrap say.

I chuckled because they was always arguing and fighting like children.

"Alright hoe don't get yo' shit pushed back tryna be big and bad." Tooley said before hanging up and rolling his eyes.

"Mannn you a whole comedian!" I said laughing at him as he mugged Scrap's car as he pulled in the driveway.

We both got up and walked to Scrap car as he got out.

"That nigga inna back seat knocked out, he got loud had to put 'em to sleep for a while." He said nodding towards the back of his car.

I nodded before opening the door watching his legs fall out of the car. I huffed before dragging him out not caring that he hit his head on the concrete.