𝟶 𝟶 𝟺

night·mare
/ˈnītˌmer/
Learn to pronounce
noun
a frightening or unpleasant dream.

night·mare/ˈnītˌmer/ Learn to pronouncenouna frightening or unpleasant dream

𝙉𝘼𝙑𝙔 𝘼𝙈𝙊𝙐𝙍 𝙅𝙊𝙃𝙉𝙎𝙊𝙉
𝘼𝙏𝙇
𝙊𝘾𝙏𝙊𝘽𝙀𝙍

"Navy they didn't make it."

"W-what?" 15 year old Navy asked looking up at her aunt Kamille.

"They d-didn't make it baby." She said in tears.

"But I n-need them, please ask God to bring them back aunt Milly." Navy said with her vision blurry from the tears.

"I'm sorry love bug I wish I could." Her aunt said putting her head down and sitting beside her in the chair.

She took Navy's hand into hers, Navy squeezed her hand afraid of losing her aunt to.

————

Navy woke up out of her sleep in tears, she would have that dream almost every night in the month of October.

She hated thinking about the day she was told that she had lost her family. It would make her think about her aunt.

She grabbed her phone seeing it was only 3:30 am. She sighed knowing she wasn't going to be able to go back to sleep.

Unlocking her phone she clicked on Dakota's contact and pressed the call button. It rung 4 times before he answered.

They had gotten a lot closet over the past few weeks and hung out almost every day.

"It's 3:30 inna morning you better be fucking dying." He mumbled in his sleepy voice.

"I-I know but can you come over here please." She asked, tears still falling down.

"I'm on my way Sunshine." He said before ending the call.

She sat there staring a the wall until she heard her phone ring. She picked it and answered putting it to her ear.

"Im outside come open the door." He said before ending the call.

Dakota had been to Navy's apartment one time previously and that was to pick up food that she'd cooked.

She got up and slid into her slides before grabbing her robe off of the bathroom door and putting it on.

She slept in nothing but underwear most nights. She would have put on more clothes but she didn't expect for him to get there so fast.