Jasper finds her Diamond

*Jasper, Peridot & Lapis Lazuli*

"Hmmm I only have Rose Quartz left, finally you'll be revenge my lovely diamond." whispered Jasper as she slowly went closer to the smaller orgnaic form of the shatter of Pink Diamond. The Jasper didn't understand why the traitor took on this form but didn't care as she magically puffed her helmet onto her head before head butting the Rose Quartz untill she poofed back into her gem.

Smirking in satisfaction she wanted till the air cleared before shattering the gem only to see not a Rose Quartz gem lying on the sand but a pink gem with a sharp point. One that looked liked a diamond ..... "My Diamond?" whispered the Jasper before falling to her knees before picking up the gem like it was the most percoius thing in her life. 

Jasper never thought she ever see her Diamond again, remembering when the diamonds lunched the finally assult during the war she was dragged kicking and screaming away by Amethyst soliders from the pink palanquin, were she tried to find any other remains of Pink Diamond's gem.

She almost dropped the gem when the Peridot's screamed "JASPER WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG? YELLOW DIAMOND WANTS TO KNOW ABOUT THE CLUSTER REPORT IN LESS THEN 24 HOURS!" The Jasper growled before glaring at the two remaining gems snapping at them for almost making her drop her diamond. After getting up she slowly walked back towards them, holding her hands out in a cup as the pink diamond layed still in them. The Periodt looked at the gem in aww as the blue gem, a Lapis Lazuli the soldier remember started softly crying saying "My diamond, Pink Diamond's alive!"

"I want the ship ready to move out in less then 20 mins, we need to get her clarity back home to safety away from this ..... plant." Jasper spit out before turning to look at the remaining gems lying in the sand, traitors to homeworld. "Bubble them up so they don't reform any time soon." the Jasper said before leaving the two gems alone as she walked back into the ship heading towards the captain's chamber were she layed the diamond on a silk pink pillow before placing a forsheild around it.

"There you go my diamond, your nice and safe inside here." the Jasper cooed before standing at sulted and making a diamond shape with her hands before vowing to never leave her diamond's side and protect her untill her (Jasper's) gem cracks.

"Sleep well, soon we'll be back on HomeWorld and you can re-take your place at your court, many of us gems you made, remain alive." Jasper said before leaving the room as she felt the ship take back off towards HomeWorld. Away from the Earth that deprived her of Pink Diamond for thousands of years but soon it will be destoryed ......

.... by the cluster or becomeing a colony like it was always ment to be.