Homeworld

"My Diamond needs food, like the creatures in the zoo?" question Jasper as she placed her Pink Diamond onto a large throne, filled with the softest pillows made. Peridot had scan Steven, only to see his outer body was of human flesh while his gem's powers flowed threw him.

"But that dosn't make sence, Pink Diamond never had flesh thing around them before." muttered Peridot as she was looking threw old fills, while the older gem only watch their Diamond looking around. Like the small Diamond never seen something like this before.

"What did those Crystal Gems do to you, My Diamond." muttered Jasper as she watched saw the Lapis give their Diamond something call an 'apple'. Watching Pink Diamond eat the 'apple', the Jasper would make sure their would be a stead supplies for ruler.

A sound went off in the ship, witch Peridot knew what it ment because she said "We have reach Homeworld, Jasper I think it would be best if you help Pink Diamond off the ship. I don't think Yellow Diamond will be happy that I didn't finish my task." 

And that is what Jasper did, carrying her Diamond off the ship to present her to Yellow Diamond, who looked at the long lost Diamond in aww. Yellow ordered her peral to lead the Jasper and Pink Diamond back to the Pink Palace while she informed the other Diamonds of the situatuion.

Jasper quickly said "Yes Yellow Diamond!" before walking onto a floting diamond that took off towards Pink's Palace. Meanwhile Steven was terrified, he didn't understand what was going on! Why did everyone think he was Pink Diamond and why did his form change? It didn't make sence.

The next thing Steven knew he was inside of a Pink Palace, were hundreds of diffrent kinds of gems all bowed as Jasper walked by carrying him. Until they reached a door that open witch was a throne room, were a single throne made of diffrent shades of pink stud.

Jasper happily placed Steven on the throne, before crossing her arms into a diamond shape. Before she got down on one knee jasper said "My Diamond, this time around we shall protect you no matter what."

The rest of the gems that came in as well knelt before Steven, who looked confussed wondering how he'll escape.