Prologue (Chapter 1)

Author's note:: Thanks for reading!

--

Previously on Spider man

In case you haven't seen the last spider movie I will fillyou in on what happened.

Doctor Strange cast a spell and everyone forgets who Peter Parker was. Including Zendaya's character and Ned Leeds. It was very sad :( I cried in the theatre. Then he decided to keep being Spider Man with his own new suit that he built himself and he web swings in front of the Empire state building. in the snow.

--

BEEPBEEPBEEP

Peter hears a car alarm goes off and he says 'Oh no I have to stop the burglar because I am Spider Man."

He changes into his costume at super speed and swings down to the crime scene.

"Stop right there THIEF" yells Spider Man. Now he is a little older and has a strong commanding masculine voice (in a hot way)

THe theif says "Oh no! It's Spider Man I must escape now" and he lowers his hood and Peter (Spider Man) sees under the hood is Ned's face! Oh my God! yells Peter. Ned is now the Hobgoblin. Then he wakes up.

"Agh!" Peter wakes up from his dream. "Oh. It was all just a dream. I have PDSD now because of what happened last year with Doctor Strange and the spell that he cast that made everyone forget how I was"

(Ned is not the Hobgoblin in the rest of the movie, just the dream scene. I do NOT think that Ned will be the Hobgoblin in the rest of the movie in the actual movie. If that happened it would be soo dumb.)

Then he hears a car alarm for real. This time it wasn't a dream. "time to be Spider Man" he shouted.

Peter swings down for real this time. This time the burglar is just some random guy. Spider-Man punches him. BAM! He's really strong. His muscles look good. The burglar swung back with a knife And Peter's shirt got ripped open and you can see his abs now.

BAM! Another punch. This guy was no match for Spider Man. He does not have super powers. He is regular. He's knocked out cold.

"Oh you've already been knocked out that's lame" said Spider Man "we didn't even get to play Red light green light" which is a reference to Squid game. Spider Man makes a lot of funny references because he is funny.

Spider Man reaches into the car to retereive the jewels. But then he hears a voice.

"Hiss meow. I see you've met my goon."

Spider Man turns around and sees a shadewy figure. He squints who is that?

"I've been expecting you. So nice to finally meet you Spider Man. You know We're not so different you and I."

Her face emerged from the shadows. It was Black Cat (played by Anne Hathaway) in a tight black sexy suit like in this picture:

 It was Black Cat (played by Anne Hathaway) in a tight black sexy suit like in this picture:

She purred under her breathe.

"Who the HECK are you?" said Spider Man. He does curse because is a good boy.

"I am Black Cat. We shall meet again soon."

Before Peter could react, she swipes the jewels from his hands. "HEY!" But he got a boner because was attracted to her and distracted him and so she was able to take the jewels before he coudl react.

"HEY!" She ran away. "Come back!" Peter was so confused (and aroused). "Who is Black Cat?" Then he decided to call one of his superhero friends to see if they know who Black Cat is.

 "Who is Black Cat?" Then he decided to call one of his superhero friends to see if they know who Black Cat is