The Big Museam Hist

Peter and Dardeveil celabrated there vistory over Kingepin by eating chimmychangas (Daredevils' faverite food) adn There Daredevils went home.

"We shuld do this again somtime!" he said befor his departure.

"Yeah I;ll be Goose an you be Maverick" Spdier Man Says as a refernece to the movve Top Guns Maverick.

Then he went home.

The nex day PEter eating cereal and was reaidng the newspaper (he is such a nerd XD)

There is a big gala at the New York Musem tonite. Thats were they have a big party with fancy close and dresses and sutes. with all the fancy new York pople. They are rasing money for charety or somthing.

The newpaper says there going got be a new diamond on desplay at the swarey (that s another word foer a big fancy people party)

Peter gapsps!

"I bet Black Cats gonna be there because shes always tryign to steal the new expsneive things every time they hav e anew one!" Peter exlaims!

He NEEDS to go to the museam gala and catch her in the act once and her all! But how?? He dosen't have enoughf money fo a tuxedo!

But then Peter has a idea. So he sells his pictures of Spiderman To Jonah Jamesen at the Daily Planet for $$$.

"Now I have almost enoughf money to buy texedo!"

So he takes one more picture and sells it to the Daly Prophet adn now he has exaxtly the amount of money he needs!

When he goes to school t(college) he next day he sees his frend Celena in the hallway. She is doodling cats in her notebook. "Hi peter!"

"Hi celena! Where are you going"

"Acrobat lessons"

The next night is the big musem swaré. Peter puts on the tuxedo he bot and colone and does his hair really nice. Waring the tuxedo reminds Peter of the prom from the First movie. "I wish Ned and Zendya was here" he cries alittle.

Then he goves to the prom at the musem and pretens he is one of the waters. They belive him and they let him in.

Once he gets in he mingles with the guests. They chartle with laughfter. "Oh my stars, what a charming young man!" they said. "Quiet funny!" Peter makes a joke about Barbenhemer and everyone laughs (that's the thing with the Barbie movie and the other movie).

Peter sees Henry Osborn across the balroom and he gasps! "What is he doing here?" He really wants to talk to him because he looks hot in his tuxedo but he dosent want to blow his coever :( so he hides behind a old lady.

"Wait" he has an idea "Harry knows Peter but not Spiderman!" he realises trumphently. So he hides behind the piler and change sinto his Spider Costume.

Then Peter sees Harry with his Dad, Norman Osborn, but it's not the same actor as Green Goblin, in this universe he looks like a different guy but his name is Norman Osborne.

"Ohh thats why the name Osbourne sounded familar to me!" Peter realises.

At the gala their eis also a bunch of other characters from Marvel moves like Happy Hogan (Iron mans griend), Dr Strange's ex girlfriend the doctor who had the wedding, The mean goverment guy From Avengers, basicly all the rich chacracters. I also think it would be funny if Rocky Racoon is there because it would be funny it see him in a tuxado but idk if that would makes sense becausehe is not rich. Also I know Elon Must if rich and he exits in Marvel but I dont want him to be in it.

Then Black cat crops in from the celing! "Oh my god!" everyone shouts but Spider Man is Ready for action like he always is!

He shots webs at her and she doges them like an acrabat. She flips around and stuff. "Where did she learn this?" he wonders.

Black Cat cant get the big emeral dshe was gonna steal because Spider Man is too good.

"Damn you Spider Man!" she curses him and runs away.

"Wait!" he wants to figure out who her seceret idenity is. He runs afrer her But she is to fast. "Oh no!"