Chapter 3Untitled Part 3

"Raven? How do you remember that Peter Parker is Spiderman? I don't understand" said Peter Parker (Spicer-man)

"I'll explain everything" Raven exclaims "but first"

And she kisses him on the lips.

Peter really liked the kiss. Then she had sex with him (he enjoyed it more then she did) and she never called him again, likea boss.😎

The next morning when Peter woke iup, Raven was already gone. He saw her cool poke a dot socks and her blue and white tie dye Nirvana sweatshirt on the floor and picked it up and the sweatsthirt smelld like her.

That was all he had to remeber her by.

--

Peter got dressed and got ready for school. He is now in collage. Because his parents and his ant died he didn't have anyone to tell him to get ready, just himself.

He brushed his teeth, showered, did his hair, put of deodorant, shaved, got dressed. He was about to leave but then he realized he had to pee. Then he was late tfor school because of that.

"Peter Parker. Always late." said Peter's teacher when he Peter got to school late. The rest of the class laughed at him. Peter didn't care though, he knows he is cooler than all those dumb losers. 😎

In the class it was scence class but peter already knew evrything because he is super smart and knows lot of sceince. So he just sat in the back and built web fliud like in th emovie.

The teacher is named Dr. Connor and hehas one arm.

After his science class he went to the quad and saw all his friends. "Hey guys" Peter said to his new friends. Since Ned and Sendaya forgot who he is, Peter had to make new friends. His new friends are Amadeus Cho, Gwen Stacy, and Selena Kyle.

"Hi" said Amadeus Cho.

"Hi said Fwen/"

"Hi" said Selena and she pured under her breathe. Peter noticed that it's weird that she does this somtimes.

"Did you guys hear the science museum on our collage's campus has some big jules and treasure on display right now" said Amadeus Cho.

"Um... I have to go...." Selena said suspishusly and she left.

"That was weird" said Peter Park. He put his hand on his chin and said hmmm.

BWA BWA!!!! police sirens went off.

Peter slipped away secretivly and put in his Spider man costume. He went to the musem and that's where the police men )and women) were. But the jewels and treasures were already gone.

"Did you see who did it?" Said Spider Man in a hot and masuline voice.

"Yeah 👍 she was wearing a black sexy costume with cats ears." said the police.

"Black Cat!" said Spider man.ll

--

AN (Authors note): Ok so in the last chapter. I used a picture of the red and blue Spider Man Costume but I do not like that one, I only like the red and black costume because it looks way better and I don't know what costume they will use in hte real Spider Man 4 movie but I hope it's the red and black one