Harry Osborne

The next day Peter and his new collage freinds were sitting in the collage cafetaria.

Peter was eating a banana.(like that one time in the movie when he was eating a banana) Amadaus Cho was eating burgers. Gwen is eating fish tacos. Celena is drinking milk out of a bowl.

Eddie Broke goes to their school too and he is the photograher for the schools paper. "Hi guys do you want to be intervewed for the school paper"

"No thank you"

"Please I really want to take your picture"

"No I dont' want to right now" said Peter. "I'm upset rigt now but maybe later." He is still upset about the black cat

"Fine I see how it is" says Eddie Brack, seizing with rage. "You just see me as an unpopular loser. But I don't need you" he said and stormed off.

This is to set up that he becomes Venom. In the next movie he will be Venom and he will hates Peter Park and Spider Man.

"Should I apologize to him" said Peter to his new collage friends.

"No it's fine" said Spider Gwen. "What's the worse that could happen?"

CUT TO

Eddie goes home and opens the front door. Inside there is black goo on the table. "What is that???😯" he said.

I haven't seen the venom movie but I saw the other venom movie and I remember Edie hated Peter Parker and then the black goo touched him and he turned into venom and he hates spidermanm.

Meanwhile Peter and his new collage friends were still in the cafetaria eating lunch. "I have to go to class bye" said Sellina. "She's so mysterious. Always disappearing."

Peter was about the take another bite of his bureger when he stoped. "Who is that??"

Across the room was (it was an outdoors caferteria so across the grass) was the most beautiful man Peter had ever seen. He brown hair, a good looking jawline, stubble but not too much stubble like a goodamount, and big muscles but not as big as Peters.

"Oh you don't know him?" said his friends. "That's Harry Osborne."

"Osborne. That sounds familar but I can't remember why right now." Peter thinks to himself.

"Yeah he is so hot" said Gwen

"Yeah" said Peter " I have a big crush on him"

Later that day Peter is at the campis quad and he sees Harry again.

"Hi my name is Peter." he said.

"Hi Peter, I'm Harry. You have really nice eyes." he said, flirting.

Peter blushed. He didn't know what to say. Harry was realy hot and he was flirting with him.

Peter Parker was bisexuel this whole time but it just never came up before because his first two crushes were grils. Now his crush is a man. No one in the movie is mean about it, they are all cool with it. Except the supervillans because they are evil. Also Peter doesn't want to date women anymore for now because they all remind him of Zendya and Raven and thats makes him sad.

Harry was wearing a tank top and Peter kept looking at his arms muscles. He was so hot. Peter was so nervious he could barely say antyhing.

"I'm going to the gym do you want to come with me" said Harry.

"Oh" Peter wanted to go but he was afraid he would break the waits with his super strengh. "Maybe nex time" he said even though he wanted to go"

Harry left and Peter said "Darn it"

--

Authors note: I think the last scene will definitely happen in the real movie