CHAtper 6

Authors note: Guys I just saw the animated Spider man movie where Miles Morals is Spider man and it was really good. I think they should put Miles Morals in the movies. And also Penny Parker and Spider Pig because they were sooo funny

--

Daredeviol crossover (part 2/2)

They went to Wilson Fisk evil lair. Wilson Fisk was talking to the other bad guys, Tombstone and the other one.

"We are almost ready to take oevr the world. No One Can DStop Us NOW!!" he shouts and all the bad guys cheer.

"No one excpet US!!" yells Spider Man and Daredevil. They swing in and do cool hero poses.

"King piin is mad. "How did you get in here‽" he belows.

--Flashback--

Then there is a funny flashabck wheere Spider ,am and Deardevil snake in through the side door.

"Looks like they forgot to look the side entrans 😳" he says.

"The place is security is almost as bad as the white lotius hotel" says Spider Man as a refernece to the show The White Lotius.

--end of Flashback--

""I can't believe this!" shouts Kingspin and then he charges at them!

Spider Man does a web swing off the ceiling and lands on Kinfpin. He webs his face up so he can't see while Daredecil punches him and does karate at him. After a few minutes of this King pin is no more.

"That was so easy. Nothing can stop us when we team together like this" says Dareevil to PSider Man.

"Yeah"

But then another Kingpin walks out through the door.

"What? A clone!"

They fight the new one again. This time Spider Mna throws objects at Kingpin while Darevil punches and kicks him. After another few minutes he is defeate.d

"At least we defeated him but this can't be good" peter says, "Kindpin is doing cloining now!" (This is to set up the cloning saga and Ben Reily Scarlet Spider.)

They tie up Kingpin and put a sign for the cops so they now to arrest him.

"UNtil next time... Spider Man!" says Daredevil and then he swings away.