• 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 •

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Adam Murray ミ

He would probably saw you in bed with a high temperature, he for a second would feel confused and worried at the same time. You say that it was fine and it was just a small fever, but for him he always think that every injury that you got it was very serious. So he never let you leave the bed until he get the medicines and a warm soup for you to get better. If you didn't wanted to take the medicine because of the horrible taste that it have, he always get's your favorite juice. But why?

Well he would give you the medicine on the Spoon carefully and if you feel that you wanna spit it out by how horrible it taste, he would give you your favorite juice to drink it for that horrible taste of medicine go away. After that he would be always in the bed cuddling on you (He will be the big spoon on those momments btw) and playing with your hair, he doesn't care if he would get sick too. He just want to take care of you and protect you.

If you wanted to go to the bathroom, he always go with you to make sure you are doing fine but he won't be with you if you wanted to take a pee or sum 😭, or if you wanted to go to the living room he will always get some blankets to make sure you will not get a cold, yes he will be 24 hours with you or I mean hugged with you like a Huge teddy bear until you feel better.

"No, Love. You won't leave this bed until I get something to make your headache go away, please."

"Okay.. fine.. But I don't like that medicine.. it taste trash!!"

"Hey hey.. Don't worry about it love, how about i get your favorite juice after i give you? so you won't feel injured about the taste."

"Yes please!"

"Alright, anything for my princess/prince feel better."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jonah Marshall

He will open the door of your room in a energetic way cuz hes a dummy and wanted cuddles from you. But he saw you in the floor coughing badly. He was desesperate by that look and goes running into you to put you in the bed.
He will get a thermometer to see your fever, well, high too. He will pat your head and tell that everything's going to be fine, I think so? You told him that you didn't need help and it was fine it was just a small fever. But he didn't wanted that, he was your boyfriend why would he leave everything for you to do it alone?

He refused it, and told you to stay in bed like Adam would do. For what? get the medicine too lol.
But this time diferent, he would told you to take the medicine but you didn't like the taste of it and got sad and mad at the same time, ugh it's so bad being sick right?. So to make you feel happy and get along with it, he decided to drink the medicine for you don't be the only one and tells that is very good. Hes a silly person and you prob laughed at that situation. So he gives you the medicine in a easy way.

After that he would get some chips, candies, drinks just for you. And while you guys was cuddling in the blankets, he always tell jokes and stories to make you laugh. God he was so fine.
After you fall asleep, he would hug you and stares at you and everything to make you feel safe, but strange at the same time by the feeling that someone is staring at you, but don't worry he would fall asleep sometime by the way hes a silly person.

"Awww please take it!! it's for your own good baby!"

"Nooo.. i hate the taste of that medicine.."

[He drinks it]

"???"

"Wow! this medicine it's pretty good! please take it for me..? i think the taste it's like strawberries! you'll love it! [he tries to lie for you make it take the medicine]"

"Okay okay fine.. as you say so!"

"Yatta!! go ahead my love!~"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mark Heathcliff ミ

He will open the door and will hear some noises in the bathroom, he will go there quickly and worried about you, if any alternates got into the house or sum,
But actually no, he saw you throwing up in the toilet with a pale skin. He know it that you wasn't feeling well. So he carry you into the bed and put more than 10 blankets in you. He was very worried about your health and your fever state. So he grabbed the medicine and start reading the menu to not exagerate in the quantity of the medicine drops.

You was scared, cuz you didn't liked that medicine and decided to tell a lie that you was very well and didn't need to worry about it, cuz it was a small fever and it would pass it soon. But yet he didn't believed it. He know that you wasn't feeling well and knowed that you didn't liked medicines so.

He putted the medicine on the spoon and aimed at your mouth, waiting for you to open your tongue to take it. But you didn't wanted to. He sighed for a moment and kissed your head to make you calm down, and told that if you take the medicine he would give you alot of candies after that. You was excited and take it the medicine easily.

He decided to get some water that if you throw up the medicine by the horrible taste that id have, you would drink the water for the taste go away (like Adam.) And after that, Mark would   grab all the candies that he have and would give it to you while he cuddle you. He would get his phone for yall watch some funny videos or your favorite videos that you like in his phone. After you wake up, he will always make your breakfast and check up on you if you was fine.

"Please baby take the medicine.."

"Noo! Im fine look! [Achoo!] I-its nothing serious!!"

"... Please, if you take it I will give you candies."

"...? Oh?? really?!"

"Mhm, Don't worry love I have water if you want to okay?"

"Okay!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cesar Torres ミ

You and him was sitting on the couch watching tv, you was feeling something strange in your head, like a headache was starting to cause. So you ask Cesar if he could bring some water to make that dissapear.

He understood and gave you a kiss on the cheek and goes to the kitchen putting a glass of water.
When he arrived the living room again, he saw you coughing like crazy. He was desesperate and goes to your direction
with the glass of water. You drink it slowly, Cesar put a hand on your forehead, and yeah it was burning. He know that feeling and carries you to the room to put you in the bed.

After he put you in the bed he was trying to find the medicine for you feel better. You didn't like that medicine and told for him that you was fine and it was just a small fever that it would pass easily. But even though he didn't wanted to see you like that. He promised that after you take the medicine he would cuddle you, play with you and watch videos with you.

You sighed cuz even if you refuse, he will try for everything to make you take it. So you take the medicine and drink the rest of the water that left. After that, he putted your head against his chest and started patting your head while you started to rest for a while.

You guys played, watched videos, and cuddles like Cesar promised, After all that funny stuff you fall asleep in his chest. He was happy for that and grabbed a mini old song box that he haved and putted your favorite song while he pat your head. He would be very overprotective boyfriend when you was sick, and would always protect you while you do something or sleep in his arms.

"Mi amor.. You have to take the medicine! it will take your headache away!"

"I know but I don't like the taste.."

"Awww.. pretty please..? I promise that we will have alot of fun if you take it!"

"[sigh] Okay..! i will!"

"Yay!! But promise that you won't leave this bed okay?"

"Alright.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OML 1461 WORDS BAHAHAHA IM CRYING THIS IS SO BAD PLSS 😭😭