𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈! ♡˖

You did have work to do, and sadly couldn't spend your time in your bed or to get some free time, cuz probably your boss would be mad.

You tried to get out from bed but couldn't handle it because of Jonah's arm holding you tight, not wanting to let you leave. He knows that you need to work because it's important and that count on Jonah too. But lucky for him this day he can get a break time. But not for you cuz unlucky times happens.

"Babee... can I go now..? yknow I have work to do and I can't get there late!!" you said in a sleepy voice.

"Noooo.. can't you even rest with me for a while..?"

"Look, I promise I will come home early just for you okay? and then we can do everything you want"

"Alright sweetheart.. It's a deal then!"

You gave him a kiss on the forehead and covered him with the blankets for he continue to sleep and started to get ready to leave for work.

You changed your outfit and grabbed your handbag with your phone in it and you was ready to leave, you grabbed your keys and left home running fast to your work place.

It wasn't so far away so you can do it in atleast 10 minutes or more. But you can arrive there not being late don't worry!

Time skip cuz im lazy ( ◜‿◝ )♡

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After a long work you finally can go home now, geez you are alot exhausted. But now you can go home and spend time with Jonah so. But you decided to maybe go to the grocery store to buy some few ingredients to make a good dessert for him and you.

You did get a taxi cuz you didn't wanted to walk inches after that and arrived to the grocery store in time. I hope Jonah don't worry about you being late..

Well then you finally returned to home safely and happy that now you can get some rest or do anything you want, as you smell something on the kitchen..

"Babe! im homee! ... Oh wait what is this smell..?"

You go inside the kitchen to see what was happening and saw that Jonah baked some cookies.

"Oh? You're in the right time! I made cookies for you!~"

He took a cookie from the plate and gave it to you with a happy face, looks like he did well then on the cookies I guess? Well then you took a bite on it but seemed a bit uhh... good? it wasn't that bad but the sides on the cookie tasted burnt and too much sweet.

But you didn't wanted to dissapoint him, he probably took hours to make those cookies just for you. So you gave a compliment. (tbh the cookies wasn't that bad just a bit too much.)

"That's soo delicious! thank you so much!!"

"Everything for you beautiful!"

You think that it would be awesome to teach him some baking and could do the next time better. So you grabbed two aprons for you and him for yall make cookies together.

"Wanna see my baking skills? I can teach you for you be better at it next time!"

"Oh? Of course!~"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jonah said the ingridients on the revenue for you while you get them. After getting all the ingridients ready yall started to do it carefully to not spit out or fall anything on the floor to make it dirty.

After putting the Basic ingridients on the Bowl  you teach him how to mix it carefullt (but in the end he mixed it like a crazy kid would do LMAO) you laughed alot with Jonah's moves.

After mixing it with the chocolates too you was getting small pieces of dough with the spoon making small balls on it and putting on the baking form. As Jonah watch it just staring at you lovingly. He really adores it when you're too focused on what you're doing.

You guys putted the cookies on the stove and waited for it to be ready, licking the rest of the chocolate on the bowl.

Jonah realized that you got some chocolate on your face and started to laugh happily

"Haha! there's some rest of chocolate in your cheek my love."

He said getting closer to you and cleaning it with his fingers.

"Oh? thank you!"

you said chuckling nervously because didn't noticed about it in the first place frr

The cookies was ready and you guys took it from the stove smelling pretty good. yall guys waited for the cookies cool down and to finally eat it. Jonah took a bite and felt amazed on it, everything was on a good shape.

"Woah! you're really good at this!"

"Haha! I know! so did you understand how to make it?"

"Of course!~ I won't dissapoint you next time!"

You guys ate all the cookies and felt satisfied it didn't left no crumbs 💀

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next day you returned home by your exhausted work again feeling very tired. But happy that now you have free time to do anything, until you smell something on the kitchen...

"Babe! Im homee! Oh wait this smell.."

You came to the kitchen wondering what was the smell and saw that Jonah made cookies again feeling happy about the results.

"Heh, you're right in time my love! I made cookies for you!~"

Jonah took the cookie from the form and gave it to you, well you took a bite and woah, it felt amazing! it was on the right shape this time! wasn't too sweet and not burnt!

Looks like your teaching skills wasn't soo bad he did listened to you. You felt so happy for him.

"It's soo good!! You did a great job!" you said with a smile on your face.

Jonah felt soo happy to see your reaction and gave you a big and tight hug of happiness.

"Im so glad you like it my love.. I hope I can make them everyday to make you feel better now.."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

OKAY SO IM SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THOSE WEEKS AHHGHH I was busy with my school and my exams bc It's very important for me in the first place so I needed to focus a little but maybe I will try to post anytime I can! :^)