• 𝗖𝘂𝗱𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 •

Cuddles Headcannons yaay!!

I PROMISE THAT I WILL DO WITH THE OTHER ONES BC I RUN OUT OF IDEAS 😭😭

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mark Heathcliff ミ

He isn't fan of cuddling, but when it asked from you, he doesn't mind at all!
He doesn't mind being big spoon or small spoon, he just want to know that you are in his arms. And that can make you feel safe.

When he's cold or sad, he enjoys being the small spoon. So you can play with his hair, and when you do that he usually falls asleep.

He sometimes stutters when he asks for cuddle. But you don't mind at all cuz all the askings it's only you that say.

"Love, you seem tired by your work.. don't you want me to grab some snacks for you?-"

"Noo.. can we cuddle instead..?"

"Aww, of course. Come here."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cesar Torres ミ

He absolutely adores it! He always want to cuddle up with you even if you don't ask, but you don't mind at all! He is like a teddy bear when it comes to cuddling and he adores it when you're sleeping on his chest.

He is a big spoon, but when he is mad, stressed, or sad he would be the small one, everything you do when it's for cuddling can help him alot to calm down! geez this guy could cuddle you like forever.

Like what I say, he does cuddle you even if you don't ask or when he asks. He always catch you up on surprise, but of course sometimes he asks for it when you feel cold.

"Babe.. let me go.. i am thirsty.."

"Alright mi amor.. but when you finish drinking you will come back to continue cuddling right?"

"Yes, i promise!!"

"Perfecto <3!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Adam Murray ミ

This guy love when he cuddles you, he always cuddles you like a huge teddy bear. Hes the big spoon but yet when hes sleepy, cold or sad. He same would be the small spoon.

He usually put your head on his chest for you to rest. And yet it's so soft that you are like sleeping on a fluffy pillow. You guys even cuddle in the back of the car when Jonah is driving. He just can't take off his eyes watching you sleep on his arms. He adores it!

You ask everytime for cuddle and he adores it, he just want to know that you are in his arms and want to feel your soft hands on his hair playing with it. But when hes cold it's hard to say something.

"Babe, this position is comfortable for you?"

"Yup!"

"Okay, good."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jonah Marshall ミ

Im telling you, this guy is crazy when it comes to cuddling. He always appears when you feel alone or sum 😭😭
Hes the big spoon cuz why not? he totally adores it when you're playing with his soft fluffy hair while cuddles.

He likes to cuddle you when yall are in bed, because it have a nice comfort bed, blankets, and some snacks that yall get and make some funni jokes and stories around. And when you fall asleep, he make sure to keep you safe.

He is a type of person that would ask alot for cuddles, and you didn't mind cuz you liked that too. But when hes cold he usually carry you to the bed and start cuddling you without saying anything.

"Darling!! can we cuddle please??"

"Sure babe!"

"Yatta!! come here my little princess/prince! (≧▽≦)"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -