𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Note: the other page that was called "Messages" was probably bugged or sum and sadly i haved to delete it (idk if yall see it but just warning it) but don't worry yall i will remake it and post it again so imagine that i never posted that fr 😭😭😭

bro this book have more headcannons than oneshots IM SORRY I DONT REALLY HAVE AN IDEA FOR THEM I WILL TRY MY BEST AHHHH

Anyways enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jonah Marshall

You was in the couch watching tv, sadly Jonah wasn't home yet, he was in the grocery shop to buy something but didn't tell it cuz he was in a huge hurry, but it didn't bother you alot.

You decided to get something in the kitchen cuz you was very hungry. So you get off the couch and was heading to the kitchen to get some snacks.

You found the snack and some soda if you ever feel thirsty though. You got all of them and decided to get your blanket too, cuz you thought an idea of watching your favorite movie/ep in the tv while you wait for he come back.

After watching alot of your favorite movies and your snacks also gone cuz you ate em all and was full, he didn't even showed up. It was like 1 hour of movie and nothing.

You decided to get your phone and text him or call him, but when you call him his phone started to ring upstairs, looks like he forgot his phone either right? geez.

You was worried though, but he's a person that would be like hours in any shop. So you tried not to think too much, he is probably okay right? a last movie wouldn't hurt i guess..

It was getting pretty late and your eyes couldn't open, you was getting sleepy and couldn't even move. He wasn't home yet, wtf what was he doing in that shop?? only god knows LOL

You just wanted to sleep and closed your eyes, cuz you couldn't be awake for too long rn. But ofc you turn off the tv and the lights duh

Just a few minutes that Jonah slam the door of the house, he was very worried about letting you go for all this time. His bags was probably full of random stuff and sum. But he only wanted to know if you was okay.

"Oh my god.. Im so sorry sweetheart!! are you okay..??"

...No response. Ofc you was sleeping how would you answer it or even know that he was home?

He looked at you and noticed that you was sleeping, he didn't wanted to break your sleep ofc, and though he was happy that you was fine.

"Heh.. you look so cute when your sleeping!"

God he loved to watch you sleep, he could do it everyday. But ofc he wouldn't stare at you 24 hours watching you sleep cuz it would be pretty strange.

He joined the couch and fixed the blankets on you, after that he hugged you and kissed you in the forehead. He liked you alot sm AHHHH you knew it that it was Jonah because about the kiss in the forehead and because about his smell. So you just gave him a soft smile (with your eyes closed bc your eyes was very tired like wtf????1?)

After that, yall guys sleep in a confort way yaaayy, he didn't put the bags in the kitchen cuz he was lazy asf and just wanted to stay there with you in the couch.

"Goodnight princess/prince.~"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Adam Murray ミ

You was in the car with Jonah and Adam, you and Adam was in the back of the car while Jonah drives with sum music in the car.