• 𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗮 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗱 •

Didn't have any other idea soo 💀
SLAYYY

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jonah Marshall ミ

He will saw yourself in a bad mood, and with pain in the stomach. He didn't knew alot in the start and asked you what's wrong and patting your head to calm you down.

You told him that you was on those days and you was out of pads and didn't know what to do, you couldn't even walk because damn your stomach was hurting sm.

He runned to the market like a bullet, he was so worried about you that he accidentaly got into the market with slippers instead of his sneakers LOL
But he wasted alot of money with your pads, snacks, candies and some plushies or games that you liked alot! (even if you have more than a thousand of plushies in your room)

He came back with alot of bags, you just wanted some pads cuz you was out of them but no, you got more than everything that he bought in the market LMAO, he washed his hands ofc and tried to warm the towel with a hot water to put in your tummy (he found that on google cuz he didn't know what to do when you're on a period)

He would give you cuddles while you warm yourself with the towel and the blankets that he gave to you and tell you jokes for you laugh for you try to forget the pains on your tummy. He will try to make sum foods for you or if he messed up on the kitchen he would probably order online your favorite food and sum dessert.

"Babe? why did you came with my fluffy slippers?" you chuckled.

"Oh? WAIT I WAS? Nah ignores it, this isn't a important topic for my beautiful princess/prince to be in pain.."

"I told you im fine..!!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Adam Murray ミ

He will know in the first place, and lucky to have him he already bought your pads every week when it finished it all. He would cuddle you to calm you down with the pain your stomach and would give you alot of kisses in your belly!

He would give you everything, if you feel good to go out, he would take you to your favorite restaurant or any place that you would like to. But when you be on the first day he won't let you go yet until you feel better.

He would prepare your breakfast, dinner and some hot cocoa for you keep warm with your blankets and the warm towel wrapped in your stomach.

He would be cuddle up with you in the couch watching tv, if you feel a bit sleepy he would turn off the tv and just pat your head and kisses your forehead for you fall asleep and forget the pains in your tummy.

If you don't have appetite to eat the food, he would feed you to bits until you feel better to get another spoonful of the food, after you done he would wash the dishes and then spend the rest of the day with you, he in the end will be worried about your health and your appetite when you are on those days but he will try his best for you.

"Open the mouth that the plane is going to pass!"

"Ahhhh"

"Good job my love."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mark Heathcliff ミ

He would be worried about you hella much, would give you more than 5 blankets, more towels, snacks and your favorite movies to watch, and sometimes he become very overprotective if someone talks you bad or tries to hurt you on the stomach if you be on those days. You should keep him calm cuz he will probably get his gun and bang! in the person's head LOL

Sometimes when you be mad, sad, or scared about your TPM, he would try to cheer you up cuddling you, or telling you sum stories. He would even ask for you to drawn something you like that he would prob save it for himself just to make you forget the pain in your tummy too.

If you don't have appetite he would beg you to at least eat something, he doesn't want you to feel hungry or sum he really cares about your health, and if you don't he would say that if you eat he would prepare your favorite dessert (or even if you don't want to eat the food he would prepare It don't worry)

He would be like Adam too, he would probably take you to mcdonalds or sum for you cheer up a little (only if you are ending the period)
And ofc he would buy you everything and would spoil you alot

He would usually give you his hoodie if you felt cold just for you don't use your energy to go upstairs and get yours, he just don't want you to do that when you felt really bad.

"Noo.. you can keep your hoodie.. i can get it for myself.."

"No, love, take mine. I'm not letting you go."

"Awwww, okay then babe!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Cesar Torres ミ

He would do everything to make you feel better and cheer you up, he will do anything for you fr!! He would watch your favorite movies with you, make breakfast for you and alot of things if ya want!

He is pretty lazy to go to the market and buy it, so he just buy online. He will try his best to cook your favorite food, but 100% better than the original one just to make you happy.

He would put the warm towel in your stomach, and if you ever get a headache though, he will give you medicine don't worry, and some few kisses on your forehead and on your tummy.

He would cuddle you like forever, he wouldn't totally let you go, only if you're going to change the pad or just go to the bathroom. But if it isn't those options he will be totally an huge teddy bear not letting you cuz how tight and fluffy he was to get out.

If you ever feel sleepy while he was holding you, he would totally sing a song for you to sleep (in spanish HAHAHA) anyways if you ever fall asleep he would cover you with the blankets and give you a sweet kiss in your forehead.

You would wake up getting tickled by him, just to make your day perfect. He would be always for you if you needed his help for something!

"Hermosa! here i made a tiramisú for you!"

"Awww, thank you babe!"

"Everything for you!~ ♡"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -