𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫. ☆

Hmm, tomorrow will be an hell for me so yuh, by some boring ahh homeworks to do so.

But anyways i hope you like this one! i tried to think my best as i could LOL

No warnings! just a Fluffy content!
So I hope you enjoy it!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Jonah x Reader [Fluffy/Funny]

Jonah saw you in the couch with a bad mood. Something's happened right? so he went in your direction to know if you was okay. Well, all of your boring works and studies make you feel tired, mad, and stressed. So you just ignored what Jonah asked.

He was sad, he didn't liked to see you like that. Adam was sleeping and didn't know what to do to make you happy. He tried to tell jokes to you, hugs you, kiss you but nah, you was always with that stressed face. He tried to think what makes you feel happy and remembered that you liked plushies! Yatta! he found it the solution!!

But first, he was going to the kitchen, for what? to make hot cocoa for you! but he does some messy things in the kitchen cuz he sometimes put alot of chocolate powder. But you don't mind.
He putted some marshmallows on it and gave it to you, while you drink it he was just hugging you tightly while he plays with your messy hair (when you was all that stressed you tried to sleep and got waked up with your hair messi lmao)

"Baby.. did something happened..?"

Jonah asked, but you continued drinking your hot cocoa not wanting to remember those tiring works.

"Hey.. please talk to me lovee.."

He begged for you to say something or even look at him just for once, but the way you was very stressed didn't wanted to care about anything, you just wanted to fall asleep in a bed and never wake up, like the sleeping Beauty. But you didn't wanted to make Jonah sad so you finally spoke.

"Yeah babe.. im fine.. it's just my work.
You don't have to worry about me, im just tired.."

"Do you wanna talk about it love..?"

"..."

Jonah knows it that you didn't wanted to talk about it that would make you feel even more stressed and lazy. So he kisses your cheek just to try to cheer you up a little.

Jonah told you to get a comfy clothes in your room, but you told him why but he said that it was a surprise. (Yes time for his idea)

You walked upstairs to get your favorite and comfy clothes, but confused at the same time. Why he asked for this? Uhh.. this is confusing. But why not right?

Your outfit that you choose! (my apologies if you didn't like it!)

You walked downstairs and saw jonah waiting for you in the couch, he was stunned to see you, he goes into your direction and gaves you a huge hug, wrapping his arms around your waist

You walked downstairs and saw jonah waiting for you in the couch, he was stunned to see you, he goes into your direction and gaves you a huge hug, wrapping his arms around your waist. He was happy!