15

15 minutes later*sarah's house - 12:38pm*

15 minutes later
*sarah's house - 12:38pm*

when you love someone with your absolute everything and you're completely consumed by them and everything that they do, you become a puppet, you become their puppet; they become your master and you are theirs forever.

some people would die for that type of love but really it is the worst kind of love that could ever possibly exist - being loved that strongly is beautiful and extremely addictive but when you are the one loving someone that strongly it can completely destroy you until you are no longer able to stand, which is exactly what has happened to myself and elora.

the happiest that i have ever been is when elora is beside me, i would spend every possible waking moment with her at my side if i could but it is so draining.

loving someone this damned strongly is so draining but because of how passionately you love them, you are willing to walk around corpse-like if it meant that they were happy and that they felt loved.

i am constantly trying to be at my absolute best for her and there is no room for any mistakes with that, especially when you are trying to recapture someone's heart, but when you are as messy as a person as i am, that is mere impossible.

but for elora; i would make the impossible possible, i would go to the lengths of this earth and back for her, i would do absolutely anything she could ask for and that is why this is the worst kind of love.

i would kill myself for her.

although it is the purest and the strongest, when you're remastering yourself and you're willing to kill anyone who looks at your person wrong, it is also the most tiresome and toxic love known to man.

but she is my person, my best-friend and my soulmate.

"darling." i muttered simply, my voice soft as i placed my hand against her thigh, shaking it slightly to try and snap her out of her snooze.

i slowed down as we drove down towards sarah's house, a smile creeping across my face as i watched a small group of young boys cross the street, skateboards hunched underneath their arms.

i allowed myself to picture what my life would have been like, i allowed myself to picture what james would have looked like at that age, i had allowed myself to picture what i would have been like as a father, i had allowed myself to wonder what it would have been like to experience being a father for longer than just a a few hours.

i pictured what my life could have been and what my life still could be.

i shook every thought from my head as i turned off the engine, tensing my jaw in an attempt to hold back the unwanted tears that had cast over my eyes.