Chapter 1

"Gotta get to school. Gotta get to school." I muttered while pulling on my thigh Highs.
I grabbed my grey coat and quickly put it on messing up the buttons.
I grabbed my tie, threw it around my neck, grabbed my bag, and ran downstairs.
"Morning sweetie."
"Morning mom. Bye, mom!" I ran out the door tripping while putting on my shoes. 

Hey. I'm Marinette Dupain-Cheng! I am 16 years old and 4 feet and 11 inches. I have dark midnight blue hair that I keep in pigtails. I have big blue bell eyes and freckles that go across my nose and cheeks. 
I got to U.A High School. My best friend is Mina. 
In Middle school, I was always bullied for being "weird". And no one wanted to be my friend. 
But then I met Mina one day on a walk and we became best friends and we even go to the same high school now.

"Hey girl!"
"Mina!"
Mina was a dark-skinned girl with bright pink hair. She had yellow eyes too. She was really pretty and good at dancing. 

"Are you going to confess to Bakugou yet?"
"I wanna! But I don't know how! I'm so nervous around him!"
"I don't even know why you like him." She sighed.
Mina is friends with Bakugou, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero. But she never told them about my crush. 

We got to the school and all the students were walking around with their friends. 
"Omg! There he is! Go!"
"Wai-Wah!" She pushed me forward and I bumped my head into his back. 
"Shit!"
"Uhh...H-Hey Bak-Bakugou!"
"What do you want, idiot?" He sighed and ruffled his spiky ashy blonde delicious hair.
"Uhh-"
"Bakubro! Cut her some slack!" Kirishima said while patting Bakugou on his back.
"I ain't doing shit! It's her fucking fault for wasting my fucking time!" He yelled.
"Whatever. See ya later idiot." He whispered lowly and rolled his eyes then he left.
"See ya Marinette!"
"....." I sighed dreamily while staring at his back leaving.
"Uh, girl?" Mina flicked my forehead.
"Hey!"
"You were drooling!"
"I mean who wouldn't! He just told me, "See ya later idiot."! His voice was so husky! Ahh!" I was holding my bag to my chest screaming.
"He called you an idiot. I don't even know what you see in him." She sighed and rubbed her forehead. 

Of course, she wouldn't know. No one knows why I do love him. The real reason is....that he saved me.
In Middle School, when I was getting bullied by basically the whole school, I had no one. I didn't want to tell my parents because I didn't want them to worry. 
I would get beat, picked on, and pushed around. My lockers would be filled with bugs and junk. Wherever I went, I never felt safe in school. 
Then one day, after school, I got held back by the teacher, because she wanted help with something. By the time I was finished and left the school, everyone was gone...or that's what I thought.

"You think you would get away from your daily session Maritrash?!" Jason. One of my main bullies said with all his friends behind him. 
"Please let me go home," I whispered while looking down.
"No fucking way!"
I got punched and beat. I got kicked in my ribs and face. I was bleeding and bruises were already forming.
I was laying in my blood staring up at my bullies with stinging eyes.
"Please....let me go," I whispered hoarsely.
"Why? Huh? You think you deserve to go! You're just a freak! A blue-headed freak!"
"Oi!" They all stopped and looked back.
"What the fuck do you fucktards think you're doing!?"
"Uhh, we-we're just-just having some-some fun Bak-Bakugou."
"Yea right. Get the fuck out of here before I fucking kill you!"
They all ran away.
I slowly sat up groaning and wiped the blood running down my face. 
"Idiot." Bakugou came and sat next to me.
Bakugou was a quiet student. But he's rude and mean and scary. No one goes agasint him.
"Here." He gave me his water bottle.
I slowly drank from it.
He got some tissues from his bag and cleaned up my cuts.
"Here." he gave me a bottle of cream.
"I'll take you home. Put this cream on your bruises and then wrap them up with these bandages. Then put an ice pack on them, ok?"
"...." I just stared at him.
"Dumbass?"
"S-sorry. Ok. Thank you." I mumbled.
"Whatever."
"How...did you know?"
"I had to give something to Mrs. Zacky. Then when I was passing by in the hallways I saw what happened from the window. So I grabbed some supplies then came."
"Oh...thank you."
"Whatever dumbass. Stay out of trouble, idiot."
He stood up and helped me up.
"Let's go. Which way?"

Since that day, I've had a huge crush on Bakugou. And slowly, I started falling in love with him. I still have his water bottle at home. 
But I guess that was just a one-time thing because he never talks to me and if he does he's mean. But I still love him because he has that good part deep inside his heart. 

"Girls! Let's go! We'll be late for class!"
"Yea ok!"
Time to spend the whole day with Bakugou~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is just a small intro chapter. I hope you enjoyed! Comment down below if you liked it!