Chapter 10

Bakugou's POV:
Another day of school.
Another day of not finding Marinette.

It's been a few weeks and we still can't find Marinette.
Mina's depressed. Kiri's sad and always looks for her. I would find him outside at night looking for her too.
Sero is upset too.
Kami is so upset he would just sit there and imagine all the times she's light up his days. And he would imagine all the time he could've told her he loved her and wanted her to be his little sis. 
Well me.....I'm so mad. I'm furious. At myself! I look for her day and night! I put missing posters everywhere. I cry at night. Chibi's always there for me.

"Bakugou? Please pay attention." Mr. Aizawa said.
Mr. Aizawa is even sad. Marinette was the wildest, open student ever. She always made the class laugh. 
"Yeah whatever..." I muttered and turned back to my notebook for my notes.
Right now...it's filled with doodles and ideas on how to find her. 

During lunch, except for eating, I'm looking for Marinette.
In every alleyway, in every corner, in every shelter. 
"Meow!"
"Chibi." I sighed and bent down and petted her.
I meet her whenever I'm out.
We spend the whole day together now.
And she sleeps at my place every night. 

"Time to look for her, girl." I sighed and looked around. I asked some people if they saw her walking around and I even put up some more posters. 
"Marinette!" I shouted out.
"Marinette! Where the fuck are you?" I shouted out into the city.

After school, I went home.
I got home and realized my parents weren't home.
I went to my room and started on my homework. 

"Marinette....." I whispered staring at my page.
"Why am I looking for her?....... Is it because I'm feeling guilty? Or is it because...."
I stared at my wall.

Marinette.
The one girl who got bullied in Middle School for being weird.
She had no friends.
No one.
Her parents were barely there from what I know now.
She was super kind and sweet. Always there to help no matter what. Even if they were her bullies. Always kind to animals. 
She was always happy and smiling. I guess that's why none of us knew what she was going through. 
I helped her once and ever since then she's been all nervous and scared around me.
Then she stands up for me and gets beaten up because of that.
Then she confesses her love for me.
Who would've thought?
Do I love her?
I like her.
Even if I never said that before.
She's just amazing.
With that huge smile on her face.
And her sparkling big bluebell eyes.
I love how she's kind to everyone and adorable. 
I mean...I'm rude and mean. Why would she like me?

"The card!" I went through my bag looking for the card she gave me on valentine's day.
I took it out of the garbage can at the end of the day.

I took it out and read the words on the front.

"You are the boy I never believed could exist.
I met you.
I liked you.
I love you.
I'm keeping you!" 
That's what she wrote at the front.
"Huh? She claimed me." I chuckled and smirked. 
Then on the inside, she wrote.
"Dear Bakugou.
The very first day I met you, the day you saved me in Middle School, was the first day I realized I loved you. I know you're rude, grumpy, and mean but deep down in your heart, you have a soft spot. You're kind and sweet to animals. You're smart and an amazing cook. You're handsome. Your eyes are an amazing red. I love you so much. I always think of you. I just want you to be happy. I just want to see you smile and laugh. And I hope I can be that person to make you happy.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S!"
"....... She loves me?"
I read it over again.
She loves me because I'm kind deep down. And an amazing cook. How did she taste my cooking?

".....She does love me? Ugh!"

"Meow!"
"Chibi." I opened my window for Chibi. 
"Meow!" I lifted the little black cat in my hands.
"How are you doing kitty?" She licked my face.
I chuckled.

"Chibi?"
"Meow?" She looked at me from the ball of yarn she was playing with. 
"Come here, girl." I lifted her and brought her close to my face.
"I can't find her."
"....." She cocked her head to the side.
"I can't fucking find her! Where the fuck is she!? Where could she be!? She could be fucking hurt! I fucking hate myself!"

Marinette's POV:
I cocked my head staring at Bakugou breaking down.
He was blaming himself.
Well, it was his fault a little bit but yeah.
"I just-...I want her back. I want to see her stupid adorable face again. I want to see smile again. I want her to be around again. I just...God, I fucking miss her!"
"He wants me around!  He wants to see my stupid adorable face again! Wait what?"
"I want her back...I wish I can just go back in time and accept her gifts. Accept her love..." He looked up and stared into my bluebell eyes. 
"I love her. Chibi! I love her. I do love Marinette!"
I smiled big.
"He loves me! He does love me!"
"But...she's not here anymore. I won't be able to confess to her. Fuck."
I stared at him and licked his nose.
I need him to kiss me.
But how?
How can he kiss me?
He chuckled.
"Are you jealous? Don't worry. I still love you. But I love Marinette romantically. I bet she would love you."
He then leaned forward and kissed my tiny nose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
The story is coming to an end!
Maybe one more chapter left!
I hope you guys enjoyed this short story!