Nijisinger: Fang Tanaka|The Boys Best Moments|Nijisanji EN

3rd POV

[International Playboy]

Luca and Y/N were streaming their very own podcast together which is called "Criminally Sexy" If you get what it means, you're a chad.

Anyways, they were talking about a certain opinion whenever a really handsome boy gets a girl then gets another one, and it's just pure chaos from here.

Normally people in chat would question their sanity, but listen, this is Luca and Y/N here. Probably the two most dangerous men in Nijisanji. Who would've thought that a collab like this is stupidly funny.

Luca: Guys, it's very simple. If you have a handsome face like mine or Y/N's then you can have all the chicks you want!

Y/N: That's facts Senpai. No one can resist our beauty of being men.

The two played it like professionals but chuckles were heard at the end, since they couldn't handle such idiocy.

[Journalism is fun]

At the other day, Ike decided to collab with the vampire boy and let me tell you, the two looked so cute and crazy in love with each other. No, not that kind of love but friendship love.

A/N: Pervs..

The rest of the stream was wholesome, as Ike is learning how to speak in Chinese with Y/N helping him perfect some words.

Ike: "Hello G-Goodmorning". Did I say it right?

Y/N: Aww~, Senpai is so cute! Haha you did it very well.

Ike: I feel so stupid now...

Y/N: You're doing great senpai. Tell you what, if you can learn some languages, it can help you communicate with people.

Ike: Hey! Don't you lecture me, I can understand languages.

Y/N: Haha, but Senpai you were very eager to learn some basic words. You should've seen your face how cute you were.

Y/N laughed again while the Journalist of Nijisanji chuckled at the mischievous Kouhai.

[Dumb and Dumber]

The next stream was with Mysta Rias, the Dorky Detective of Nijisanji. Sometimes smart but let's put an emphasis on sometimes. They were competing on math questions for whoever answers the fastest would get a reward.

The questions were getting harder and harder every time they answer right, and we now switch to Mysta groaning frustratingly.

Mysta: Dude, why'd you even invite me to answer these!

Y/N: Come on Senpai, it's not that hard.

Mysta: What- Fang, this is way too complicated for me! You're just making fun of my stupidity.

Y/N: Isn't that how you were recognized? The Dumb Mysta?

Mysta: I'm not that dumb!

Y/N: I doubt it.

We transition to Mysta looking at the question very seriously while Y/N glances at the detective.

Y/N: You good there pal?

Mysta: ...

Mysta looked at the screen of madness and glanced at his chat, they were teasing the hell out of him in which he chuckled in pain.

Mysta: I can't do this anymore~..

Y/N laughed uncontrollably at the miserable Senpai, it's a bonding that he didn't like but it was alot of fun.

[Powerful Beings]

Lastly, two of the most influential members of Nijisanji themselves were with Y/N. The Demon Daddy, Vox Akuma and the Sorcerer Shu Yamino. Two dorks, yes, dorks.

The three were watching a horror movie together while they share a red, F/C and purple blanket. They watch eagerly when suddenly a jumpscare made Shu yelp and hug Y/N's arm.

He laughed at the scared Sorcerer and lets him hug his arm. Vox wasn't intimidated one bit though, he watches horror movies a lot and let's be honest. If he gets scared, he's going to be dissapointed in himself.

Vox: Shu, stop being a pussy and watch.

Shu: Shut up Vox! I can't watch horror movies!

Y/N: Come on Senpai, the chat is laughing at you, don't let them think you're a... What's that called again?

Vox: Pussy?

Y/N: Yeah, that!

Shu: Don't encourage him Y/N!

It was just a normal day for the world of Nijisanji.
_______________________________