Nijisinger: Fang Tanaka|A Farewell Song

3rd POV

Speculations from the internet was heard that the Vtubing community had one of, if not, the biggest blows of all time. After the announcement of Mysta Rias' graduation, leaving us still haunted to this day, Nijisanji has decided to finally release their successful EN Vtuber by the name of Pomu Rainpuff. It's unclear why this decision is made but the only answer we can find is it's her choice to make. We can't possibly do anything at this point, but grief and worry for the other potential Vtubers that will graduate. It's a hard pill to swallow for sure, especially from a certain Vampire who couldn't believe the tragic outcome.

Fang was livid, demanding some of the staffs to cancel her graduation, almost begging at this point. With kind, determined words he tried his best to give her one last chance but to no avail. Devestated, he went on a hiatus, missing his formed schedules, cancelling his collabs, all to the fact that he never streamed for the past three months. But you might be asking, when was the last tine he went online? Well, it was at the time when Pomu said her final goodbyes at her final stream. The Fang Tanaka, who never participated in anything these past few months, suprised every single person from the chat, specifically her chat.

Pomu was just about to end her stream when she heard a distant discord call pop off at the background, confusing her and chat. The strums of a guitar followed by sniffing, she stared at her caller to be the one, and the only Vtuber that loves her no matter where she goes, the Vampire who's so supportive he'll do anything for his senpais... Gave her one last sad farewell.

(Play Song)

"Before we say goodbye, let go, but I'm lost in the maze of my heart~. From stereo~, to mono~. That's how the path splits~."

"If this is how fate falls apart, then my last letter. Penned words, written then erased feelings for you. So many to let go, unpuzzle my lego at a level where it can't return to its original shape."

"So be it, don't cry, I'mma let you go and fly.."

"Hectic days keeping myself busy, distraction filled schedule. Burned into the back of my mind like a tattoo. We can't return to those days (That's right), if I could I'd call your name~."

"No.. But I'll accept your blame, it really is time to say goodbye."

"Before we say goodbye, let go, but I'm lost in the maze of my heart~. From stereo~, to mono~. That's how the path splits, it continues~."

"In order to release your hand right now~. I gotta let you know! (Gotta let you know!) That I need to let you go~! (Need to let you go~!) Hard to say goodbye, but I can't run~. I'm ready to let go."

(Hoo~, Hoo~, Hoo~)

"I'm ready to let go! (Hoo~, Hoo~, Hoo~) I'm ready to let go! (Hoo~, Hoo~, Hoo~ ×3)"

"Ay uh, what are you up to right now? Who are you thinking of so far away? Life without you is really, unbelievable, but even so I still gotta go. The person that I loved too much, the threads that tangled so much they intertwined. Unable to come undone, they walk different paths, for that I'll say goodbye."

"At first every day is like that~, beyond the tears hidden in the rain~."

"I'll wait, let's start over~, so that in the future I can meet you again with a smile~."

"In order to release your right hand now~. I gotta let you know! (Gotta let you know!) That I need to let you go~! (Need to let you go~!) Hard to say goodbye, but I can't run~. I'm ready to let go..."

"Fang... P-Please stop.. J-Just wait..." Pomu sobbed, speaking her way out of the song. And the Vampire listened, sniffing his heart away, slightly panting as his heart beats as one with her chat. They're totally emotional from this but Fang didn't stop there...

"We saw the colour of the sky..."

"The smell of the path we were on~..."

"Fang-.."

"Don't forget them~!!"

"FANG! Please listen! . .Please..?" She genuinely yelled, it made him flinch at the other end of the call and all that's left was a crying Fang. He rarely expresses negative emotions towards her senpais, but everyone, even Pomu, felt his distraught. It's odd to see someone with this much influence crying to a virtual girl.. But, that's not the point at all. She isn't just a virtual idol, he's everything to her. She's one of the reasons why Vtubers and Kouhai's alike admire her work, and one of them is the Vampire. She's not just any streamer.. She brought life to Nijisanji.. The Original Fairy.

"I'll be fine Fang.. We'll see each other again, I promise.. This isn't a farewell, a goodbye, or anything like that! You think I'll never forget you?! You're my favorite Pomudachi for crying out loud!

"...Stop lying... Your chat might get angry.. He he."

"There we go, that's the Fang I know. Always so mischievous, finding positivity even when there's nothing.. Honestly, the only reason why I keep a smile is because of you Fang. I may be gone, but I know you'll be the replacement everyone needed. You're so much like me that when I loom into your eyes.. I can't help but see a resemblance.. If anything, you're more talented Fang-."

"THAT'S NOT TRUE SENPAI! You'll always be the best, so don't let yourself down especially when it's your time! Everyone's here because of you! YOU'RE the original Vtuber! The Pioneer! Our favorite Fairy! And we'll never forget every time you contributed. You'll always be remembered! We love you so much! . . . I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

Beat.. Beat.. Beat..

Pomu was loss for words.. Her heart slowing down and her cheeks flare red.

". .That's all I needed to hear, my Shining Moon. . But, always remember. . This is no farewell!

". .Heh, I know that my Crystal Flower. . I know.

• • •

It's been a while since Pomu graduated, it's also going to be a while for the community get over it but for Fang, he did what he had to do. He's happy she's finally away from the stress, and could finally take a rest-.

Suddenly, a knock from the front door can be heard, raising his brow and slightly opening the door. But, someone came busting it open as a light-skinned, youthful body with golden-blonde hair latches on to his body. This suprised the Vampire, before he could complain, Pomu shuts him up with a kiss. This made him blink for a brief moment yet didn't complain, deepening it even further.

"FANG! I MISS YOU SO MUCH! I TOLD YOU IT'S NO FAREWELL-!"

"Okay, okay! Stop shouting woman. (Sigh) Although, I'm so happy to see you again."

"Hey, hey! Let's kiss again, you taste really good!"

"..Sheesh, not satisfied without me huh~?"

"You have no idea~.."

"All right.. Let me help you out~."
_______________________________

A/N: No. Nijisanji is too wholesome for lemons.