Nijisinger: Fang Tanaka|Twilight Saga (2)

3rd POV

It has been a few months since the Immortal Vampire debut on Nijisanji and now he's loved by everybody. Including the every fandom of the Groups, he's been gaining alot of success inside and outside the industry because of two things.

One is how versatile and perfect he is, people have been wondering why didn't he just become a model for some rich company? I mean, just look at that beauty. Two is that his songs were absolutely sexy and amazing. The lore was very interesting which also made everyone curious, they wanted to see more of him. And let me tell you, they'll get one.

The creators of the debut song for Twilight Saga has made another Music Video for the Vampire, and because of this announcement, everyone were ready for another dance session.

Of course when I say creators, Y/N was also there as he's the star of this show. You know what, scratch that he is a literal Star. Don't believe me? Just look at him at night time.

All jokes aside, we change the scene to a youtube channel with a timer for the Music Video. Thirty minutes are remaining while his fans and friends get ready for another banger.

Meanwhile in the Nijisanji English youtube channel, it was a live reaction video for their Immortal Vampire as the hosts were the one and only Futuristic Noctyx. Alban was manning the live audience with Uki beside him

Alban: Hello Everyone! Looks like I'm going to be your host for today! I'm so excited!

Uki: Same~. If I'm being honest, our Kouhai's are getting better and better each debut huh?

Alban: That's so true Senpai! Especially Fang, he's really amazing.

Uki: You got that right. I wish we could collab with him someday.

Alban: Don't worry, we can do that anyday. But for now we wait. Oh! I almost forgot that we will be having special guests for today.

Uki: Yep, I think they're here.

Suddenly, a wide Millie and Reimu appeared out of nowhere as everyone were greeting the two.

Millie: Hi guys~!

Reimu: Oh my gosh haha. That loud ass voice.

Uki: Yeah you never fail to annoy us senpai.

Millie: Y'all are meanies.

Alban: Haha, okay everyone's here! Now let's see what time it'll start.

Alban and the rest found out that the MV will start at five minutes. So the four of them were just talking with each other since they have time, talking about how amazing their new Kouhai is.

The Music Video was about thirty second away and everyone were actually starting to panic.

Alban: O-Oh God!

Uki: Okay everyone, final thoughts?!

Reimu: Do we have t-.

Millie: IT'S STARTING!

(Play Now)

[Let Me In]

The scene starts off with Y/N wearing his suit on the previous Music Video as he was floating in the middle of the ocean, his smirk intact.