Nijisinger: Fang Tanaka|The First Take: Polaroid Love

3rd POV

The camera blinks alive, lights were flashing, everyone was reassuring because today is the day the Immortal Vampire will be visiting. For The First Take. Every artist has been given a chance to perform here including the vampire. Big artists also performed here like Yoasobi, LiSA, yama and Harry Styles. There were also famous groups like Kep1er and Kana-Boon.

Then would you believe me if one of his role models also performed in this industry? You're probably wondering who but it's none other than the multi-talented singer, producer and one of the nicest vtubers in the world. Hoshimachi Suisei.

She was glancing at the Immortal Vampire as he gets ready to sing in camera, meanwhile the make-up artists were holding themselves back but believe me, if I were standing infront of such beautiful being, then I can't help but kneel.

Suisei isn't going to lie, she was lost for words when she first saw him. It truly is love at first sight, but unfortunately they're not on the same organizations and Y/N would possibly reject her confession. But someone with a right mind will never do that, since Y/N is a... Ladies man.

Yeah, and this is why he usually stays at his house because of the people that will surely take pictures and autographs everywhere he goes. But he payed no mind to it all because without these adoring fans, he'll never be this famous.

Both of these Vtubers are considered legends on their organizations, even at such a young rookie year, Y/N made such impact that even the comet that killed the dinosaurs would be jealous. The two of them may be friends in person but the two also earned such respect.

Y/N: What time is it?

His Manager beside him, who is a young boy glanced on his watch.

Manager-Kun: Five minutes till we're live.

Y/N: That's great.

As the two talked with one another, Suisei was just staring at the Vampire's features. His side glance is so perfect, his messy black hair, those bright red eyes and at just the right time, he smiled, showing his fangs.

Suisei: Fang Tanaka huh? Such a delicate man.. You're right Kai. He does look like you.

She thought of the one and only Prince of Hololive and placed the Immortal Vampire side by side. Perfection. No words. No doubt. SHEESH-able.

A/N: I'm having too much fun. But bare with me.

Y/N: Well, shall we go?

Manager-Kun: You're really excited huh.

Y/N: Of course I am. It's The First Take! Who wouldn't be excited.

Suisei: And he's a cute fellow.

Suddenly, a man dressed in black walked in and addressed that he'll be performing for two minutes, sure enough Y/N was estatic to say the least. He can't really contain himself at this point.

Suisei: Let's see if he really is a big shot.

The talented vtuber, who was idly staring at the Immortal Vampire stood up and waited for him to perform in person.

Everyone has been hyping this since the video came out and it not disappoint, the music with his beautiful voice can simply be known as... Amazing.