Nijisinger: Fang Tanaka|LEWD DATE WITH THE VAMPRIZZ!! (I'm so Horny for him)

3rd POV

Akuma: Hello everyone, so as you can see from the title... We're finally going to have a chance with him. SHIT! I'm such a big fan of his works you have no idea~.

The scene starts of with the Vtuber Akuma Nihmune, the bottomest of them all. There was one problem though, she's really devoted to the Immortal Vampire that some of his fans got worried. But seriously, what's there to be worried about? She's a sweet girl.. That can make a slave out of you... Yeah, let's ignore that.

Since the stream just started, she asked her chat, especially his fans, on what were his favorite drinks since she bought alot in the supermarket nearby. There were various drinks ranging from wine to vodka to teal.

It looks like an exaggeration but trust me, she knows what she's doing. You can definitely say that she's really excited for today but that excitement will not last long because the sound of her doorbell made her panic.

Her Manager, also known as Meesh, glanced at her then simultaenously squealed in delight with Nihmu.

Akuma: Oh. My. God! He's here!

Meesh: Umm..! Ah! I'll go get it!

Akuma: Wait I'm not ready! I'm not ready-!

But her pleas didn't last long as Meesh opened the door, she was attacked from an exquisite site of the Immortal Vampire wearing a black hoodie, grey pants then added with his signature face mask.

He held a plastic bag filled with sweet treats signifying that he too was excited for this meet up. The smile on his face is radiating, even though it was covered.

Meesh: Holy shit... What am I seeing..

Y/N: Hello! I'm Fang Tanaka, the Nijisinger of Nijisanji EN! Please take care of me!

He ended it with a bow that made Nihmu's Manager leaning from their door. She looked to be having stars at her eyes, half-lidded at the sight of his beauty.

Meesh: Hot damn~..

Akuma: Meesh! What's the hold up?

Meesh: Huh..? Oh right! This way Mr. Tanaka.

He was about to thank her for being so kind when she suddenly grasped his arm, pulling him inside and closing the door like a very suspicious neighborhood. But nonetheless, Y/N got inside Nihmune's house for the first time and.. It was actually neatly organized.

Akuma: Chat he's here! He's finally here!

He's preoccupied from the house that he didn't realize the woman he's about to have a date with. She's absolutely beautiful and cunning at the same time. Y/N admired her for a minute and immediately noticed her demon horns, she really is a half-devil.

Not only that but she was a voluptuous beauty wearing such a revealing outfit with what seems to be a uniform. Those buttons must be praying to God everyday because of those big busts.

Akuma: Mr. Tanaka! I'm so happy you came! Oh let me get that for you.

Y/N: Oh please, I can handle this. I was just about to set it up anyways. And please just call me Fang or Eclipse what people call me.

During their conversation, the chat was very ecstatic and romantically excited for all of this to happen. But let's go back in time on how this date became a possibility.

As you already know, the fame of the Immortal Vampire ranged throughout the entire vtubing community. From Hololive to Independent Vtubers. This man just set the standard of music from becoming a character out of thin air. He held alot of interviews and met real-life stars, especially his long lost brother (not really) Kydo Tanaka.