Chapter 3 ( Confession )

Barty knew he was overreacting but was he really though? He snogged his bestfriend and lied to him about it, besides even if he had came to the conclusion he was overreacting and should therefor apologize he wouldn't even be able to face his "friends anymore. Who know being drunk would ruin your whole life, certainly not Barty.

***

As Barty was going to find a new secluded place he felt a cold hand grasp onto his wrist which had been swinging back and forth, without turning around he scoffed "what?". "Hi." Barty instantly recognized the voice even after not hearing it for months. "What do you want rosier" Barty spat sounding exactly how Evan had that night of the party, "To talk." Is all Evan said even though he had winced when Barty called him Rosier, Evan had sounded different yet the same, a familiarity in his voice.

"Why?" Barty questioned he knew himself well enough to know he was also different from how he had been just a few months ago. "Because, none of it was your fault. I didn't actually forget what happened Barty, I was the one who suggested we kiss." "Then why did you pretend you forgot?! To make me look stupid? So you could use that against me any chance you got? To make me feel like shit for snogging my bestfriend? Or maybe it was to make it known to everybody I have feelings for you!" By this point Barty was screaming, he didn't even know why he was saying all these things. Worst of all he just confessed to Evan. Barty knew Evan would hate him now for sure "Fuck you Evan."
Is what Barty ended with before struggling out of Evan's grasp and running, running anywhere to get away, and as fast as possible.

***

Short little chapter, this is just ending off the Barty povs. Next will be Evan and I know it was Evan's pov about once in chapter 1 but it was mainly focusing around Barty and I found this was a good way to end that just for a chapter or 2 :)

Chapter 4 will be obviously longer, hopefully as long as possible like I'm hoping 2-3 thousand words but it's hard right now because of school and everything, I also just can't physically think of how to continue this - so for that reason the chapters end up taking longer than they should.