Chapter 5 ( Thank you )

( recap )
"Oh piss off, you know exactly what it's about"
Evan snarled. "Whatever do you mean dear?" That made Evan flush heavily. Very heavily infact and he himself could tell. "Listen I- I just don't know how to put it into words so-" and with that Evan grabbed Barty's face and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

***

"Thank you." Barty said pulling back slightly, smiling. Not a smirk but a smile, a genuine smile.

Evan was utterly confused but decided on not asking why Barty had just said "Thank you." after they kissed and was just glad everything was almost alright again.

"Let's get back to the dorm yeah?" Barty asked as he noticed Evan yawning. Evan nodded and Barty put his arm around Evan's shoulder, they didn't have to worry about filch seeing them since Evan figured it's now probably 2am and nobody was out at that time.

///

Regulus was the first to wake up and noticed both Barty and Evan laid down spread across Evan's bed but still somehow cuddling. Regulus smiled to himself and went to say something when he was interrupted with Barty whisper screaming. "Shhh!! Your going to wake up Evan, and I swear to Merlin-" Regulus was about to burst out laughing from what Barty had said. He did have to admit it was sweet, it was also great having Barty back to himself.

Evan then began to stir in Barty's arms, and Barty looked like he was going to kill Regulus for waking Evan so Regulus decided it was time to go to the great hall. "That's my cue." Regulus said winking at the two infront of him, then turning around and heading straight for the great hall.

———

"Git" Evan said in a raspy morning voice, lightly hitting Barty's chest in a joking manner. "Good morning to you too. Also! It was reg who woke you up." Barty pretended to pout but failed terribly. "No actually it was you with your 'I swear to Merlin if you wake up Evan-'" now it was Barty's turn to smack Evan who just rolled his eyes. "Relax, it's cute" cooed Evan. Barty flushed Crimson and Evan seemed to have noticed since he smirked at Barty and pulled him in for a kiss. Barty reacted immediately by wrapping his arms around Evan and licking Evan's bottom lip. In response to that Evan let out a gasp followed by a moan as Barty stuck his tongue in Evan's mouth. In that very moment the door swung open revealing Regulus who started to say "forgot my potio-" and then froze after seeing the two.

"We weren't even going to do anything if that's what you thought!" Evan huffed, he was angry Regulus walked in to ruin the moment.

"We weren't?" Questioned Barty in a joking matter. "We weren't" Confirmed Evan and Barty couldn't hold back his laughter anymore.

As soon as Barty burst out laughing so did Evan, Regulus just stood in the doorway watching the lot with the most confused look on his face and then said "Class starts soon" before turning around and leaving once again. Evan groaned but nonetheless got up out of Barty's arms and made his way over to the bathroom to take a quick shower. "Can I come with?" Barty joked Evan had thought he was serious though and flushed a deep crimson before scurrying off to shut the bathroom door and lock it behind him.

***

Shorter chapter and I'm sorry it's taken so long to finish I've been quite busy but I'd like to note THERE WILL BE NO SMUT !!!