Chapter 7

"What are you doing?" James asked.... I and Lucas stood up and fixed ourselves and blood was creeping into my cheeks... In all time in the world... Why now!?

"Uhh... We... Uhh... I mean... I found your dog and we thought to bring it back to the owner... Well it seems you are the owner..." I said nervously... Why would I be nervous?

"Ok... So who is he?" He asked.... Who what? Ohh.... Yeah....

"oh! This is Lucas... He is my childhood friend... But I temporarily forgot him when I got an amnesia...." After what I told him, me eyes widen and covered my mouth... Dang... He doesn't need to know that... Stupid mouth I thought to my self....

"What amnesia?" James asked furrowing his eyebrows.... Uh oh....

"sorry... But we gotta keep going.." Lucas spoke and tugged me motioning is to go already.... I nodded and was about to walk but a hand gripped my arm...

"I'm not talking to you, so step out of this" James hissed and began tugging me back.
Lucas was about to say something (which I think isn't good) but I beat him to it by holding his arm with my free hand and looked at him...

He seem to get the idea and nodded.... I shrugged James' hand and looked directly at him... "Since when did you care about me?" I asked him and he looked taken back, he covered it with fierce look... " yeah.. Since when did I care for you!?" He spat out and walked away....

I was hurt and Lucas rubbed my back and I smiled at him... Cmon... "Let's get you home" he said and I nodded

I instructed him the directions to my home and there we arrived....

"Thanks for the ride" I said, but before I could exit his car he grabbed my arm and i looked at him.... "What?" I asked....

"How bout you come live with us? Our home is big enough and my family will be happy to know that" he asked me.... What? Live in his house? Are you kidding me!? "No... I'm not kidding you" he said and chuckled, did I just say that out loud?

He must have read my thoughts and chuckled again "yes you did" he replied.... What an alien I muttered....

I thought about it... And I was considering it.... Well I don't have to pay for bills and rent... "I'll think about it" I replied and he nodded.

When I exited his car I bid a wave of goodbye and he did the same and drove off... I was bout to open the door when it collapsed! Not my fault! Maybe I would consider it....

~~~ the next day ~~~

I was getting ready for school when suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I ran downstairs to open the door but I completely forgot that is was broken I rushed to stepped backwards so that I won't get hit by the door and I was this close to being hit by it...

Lucas stood there like he was about to knock, his eyes were wide open in shock but then composed himself up back together to paste an amusing smile on his face. "Really?" He asked 'yup' was all I said.

"Well... Let's pretend it never happened.. So.. Good morning princess!" He said cheerfully and I blushed at the nickname "good morning, come on in" I replied back and he stepped inside the apartment.

"So do you want breakfast?" I asked him while leading him into the living room. He shook his head and scratched the back of his head "uh... I was thinking we could go to starbucks and have our breakfast there.." He asked sheepishly I just nodded and ran into my room to grab my backpack.

When we finished breakfast he drove me into our school and I bid my goodbyes to him
"What time will your classes end?" He asked "umm... About 4:30 i. The evening..." I replied "can I fetch you?" He asked, he is really a gentleman and I said a quick okay and see you later and I proceeded to my locker.

"So who's the hottie?" A voice came from my back and I put a hand over my heart "geez! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" I said dramatically "oh please! Stop being such a drama queen!" Kath said while slapping my arm.

"So who is he?" She asked for the second time "who? Lucas?" I asked her back. "Ohh.. So that's his name... Woah girl! Two hotties on your tail?! What a long hair you got there!" While slapping my arm again.... "Oww... Stop hitting me!" As I swat and protect my right arm.

"And besides... He's my friend... That's all..." I said and she wasn't convinced "hmm... Well... It doesn't look like it" she replied "well what does it look like?" I asked again
"Well... The way he looks at you, it's like your the only one he sees... Your so blunt Jay!" She said and for the third time.... She slapped my right arm....

"Hey! That's the 3rd time you slapped my arm!" I protested and she sheepishly said sorry then I muttered "wow... What a violent friend I have here... I'm sure she'll be punching the light out of me next" she gasp and slapped my arm..... Again...

"take that back! I'm not that violent!" She protest and I just pointed at my right arm and made my eyes big for more interrogation, she quickly said "oops... Sorry" and smiled sheepishly.... Sheesh.... I should bury my own grave in the future before she could bury one for me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well here's chapter seven!! Sorry I took so long to update but for now, I'll upload 2 long chapters for you guys! Maybe I'll updater he next chapters of this story 2-3 weeks from now.... If I can luckily find time I'll update two chapters again :))

So like and comment guys!!