Chapter 3

Hey guys!! Thank u for waiting :)) here I uploaded two chapters in this week, I really appreciate your patience with my story :)) thank you! Lots of love...

- JojoJoreah

~Jamie's POV~

We ate our lunch quietly, when suddenly Kath decided to break the silence

"What's his problem with you? I know he's hot and all but it's not right to pick on someone like you or neither all of the girls" she said I just moved my shoulders up and down to signal her that I even don't know why..... But why??

Then we continued eating quietly when suddenly a gum flew on my food, what the...

When I turned to see who it was, it's James again.... What really is his problem with me!?

"Oh sorry! I thought it was the trash can" he said... Ugh!!! I hate him! I hate all of him!

I angrily walked out of the room while tears ran down my cheeks without knowing it.

~James' POV~

When I threw the gum on her food she turned to look at me and I said "oh sorry! I thought it was a trash can" with sarcastic evident in my voice.

Then suddenly she walked out of the room while.... Crying??

"Hey jackass! Thank you for putting a gum on her food! I really appreciate it! Don't you know she has her own problems!? I even bought that food for her because she can't afford it!" Her friend told me sarcastically... Financial problems???

Then I felt a pat on my back it was John, and he shook his head disapprovingly. I was also disappointed in myself, why did I do it!?

So I started to find her in all the corners and places in school without even caring about school.

After a few minutes of finding that girl, I finally spotted her. She was sitting beside a tree, as I walk towards her I can hear her.... Singing??

That nerd can actually sing?

~Jamie's POV~

After I left the cafeteria, I went to my secret place where nobody knows where it was. I go there because I found it calming... I just rested there a few minutes

I was bored so I started to sing....

Love of my life, my soulmate.....

Your my best friend,

Part of me, like breathing...

Now half of me is left...

I feel relieved when I sing this song... It reminds me of my mother... Without even knowing, tears came strolling down my face, but I wiped it away, because I don't want anyone to see how we ako I was. So I continued singing what my mother always used to sing to me

I don't know anything at all,

Who am I to say... You love me

I don't know anything at all....

Who am I to say... You need me?

And I heard someone clapped from behind, when I turned to see who it was.... How did he find me??

"Hey... Uh I was looking for you.." He started hole rubbing the back of his neck.

"How did you find me?" I asked... Really?? How??

"I looked for you... And I saw you here... By the way... Nice voice" he said while shyly grinning

But I didn't care..... "Why did you find me? Did you find me just to play a joke on me again!? Why? You ran out of nerds to bully?"

Then he walked towards me and handed me... Money... But why?? "Why?" I asked him..

"I uh... Apologize for what I did in the cafeteria so here... Take it" he said while handing me the money. Anger shot through me "so you think I'm a beggar now huh!? For your information I don't need your pity on me!" I bursted out

"Hey it's not like that... I just wanted to pay for what I've done earlier... So here it is" he said still giving me the money, but I slapped his hand away and I said "If you think you'll pay it like that then your wrong... I don't need money" I said and leave him behind.