wChapter 5

Hey guys!!! Wanna have some interview with our characters in the story??? You're free to ask them anything :)) just address it to whoever characters that you want to ask :)) yeah that's all for today......

Lots of love :))

-JojoJoreah

~James POV~

and a point for me!! your doing great on your first time jay! I thought to my self... so what to do next???

while I was being busy in my own thoughts, I heard someone tap the window of my car what the....

I roll down my window and saw a curious looking Jamie...

I quickly rolled down my window and asked her "do you need something Jamie??" Then she quickly replied...
"Uhh.... You've been here for half an hour... What are you still doing here? Do you want to come inside?" I was kind of shocked... I've been here for half an hour?? Damn.... Then I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and replied 'bye' to her and drive home....

~Jamie's Pov~

Huh.... Wierd....

I walk back inside the house and lay on my bed.... Huh.... What to do next.... Then my alarm snapped me out of my thoughts... Oh yeah... Work....

I quickly got up and changed my clothes to go to the cafe....
When I got there, Cindy was putting her apron when she saw me, she hugged me then said "you're here! Finally I won't be alone!" I chuckled and grabbed my uniform for work then the apron "well... I'm here... So... Is ms. Petunia here?" I asked her "well. Luckily... She's not here today for some reasons... So no lecture day!" She replied cheerfully.

I smiled and we went to our stations...

There were a lot of costumers today and we were grateful for it.... But poor Caleb.... He was our baker in the cafe and I promise you that he really is good in baking cakes and sweets! We really got close last week cause of my addictiveness in sweets and we have a lot in common....

"One strawberry parfait!" I told him "sure Amy" he said then winked at me, I blushed.... He was the only one who called me Amy cause he said that he wanted to call me different. Then I got back to serving food...

By the way (BTW) Cole came from a loaded family... And yeah he is loaded.... But he wanted to be independent in some ways.... His parents respected his decisions but they are still supporting him in his financial whenever he needs it. I know... He's such a nice guy... But he would never go for someone like me...

And besides.... He had set his eyes for Cindy...

So as I was serving... The food of the costumers, I heard a voice coming from behind called my name...

"Jamie??" And then he hugged me....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... Who do you think is this mysterious guy!? I'm still thinking for the artists who will act my characters.... So any suggestions for it guys?

Oh! And don't forget to read the new book I wrote! It's called "Middle of summer" and it already has 3 Chapters :) instead of "Stolen by accident" I changed it to the other title :)) so hope you guys like it :))

Lots of love,
-JojoJoreah