Chapter 2

~flashback~

I was standing behind the counter of cakes because my work is selling in a cafe... I was cleaning every table when I heard someone enter..

"Hello and welcome to..." I stopped at my words because I saw him again... Yeah.. The boy who didn't apologize to me..

~Present~

"So.. That is how you greet costumers here?" He asked

"Well... Normally I would but if I remember correctly you bumped into me without apologizing to me" I snapped back

"Me? I bumped into you? Hahaha as I remembered you, bumped into me" he said while walking towards me and I stepped back.

I was about to snap back when my manager asked "is there any problem in here?"

"No ma'am! Actually I was about to get his order" I lied... "Well then.... Just do it properly" she said while raising her eyebrows "yes ma'am!" I saluted her cheerfully...

"So you gonna get my order miss?" He said while taking a seat, I groaned and said "fine" in defeat to drop the subject....

He ordered a cappuccino and a parfait with matching donuts...

In just 5 min I put it all in his table, he looked at me from head to foot... Was he checking me out??

I quickly turned my back and walked back to the counter.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

After my shift ended, I brought a Chinese food in a nearby restaurant in our alley and continue walking towards my apartment...

I washed my face and tie my hair in a messy bun so that it won't be a bother to me...

After I ate I looked for my books and started reading it.

It was already 12 in the midnight, so I decided to sleep.

The next morning, I mean this morning I did my usual routine and walked my way in our school

"7:30...." Still got 30 min! And plopped on my usual seat.

After my class in science I walked lazily to math class, sat there and waited for the teacher... I was waiting for our teacher when suddenly I felt a hand tapped my shoulder "hi! I'm kath! And your Jamie right?" The blonde girl asked cheerfully and I just nodded

"Well nice to meet you too missy! So wanna hang out during lunch?" She blurted out fastly, but I still managed to get it. I nodded and went back to my seat.

After a few minutes of our chatting, I didn't even notice that James was seating beside me..... I just noticed him when he "acted fake"or should I say 'accidentally' putted his drink on the part of my table. I groaned looking into him and he just said "oops... Sorry?" I wanted to slap him right there, but that'll only make my life miserable so I just clean up my desk and our lecture started.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

The bell ringed and I fixed my things before going out... I was carrying 2 books and a file full of papers when suddenly it just all flew away from my hand, I quickly arranged it before someone steps on it, but I was late... I looked up to see who it is and you won't believe ... It's James again.... He just smirk and continued his way to the cafeteria, what's his problem!? Then someone helped me fixed my things it was Kath, and we got to the cafeteria.