Chapter 6

So do you have any suggestions for the story??? Just pm me :)) maybe I would post a little part of all about me :)) hehehe... So if you have any suggestions or stories that you want to recommend for me don't be shy just pm me or something :))

-JojoJoreah

~Jamie's POV~

A strong arms engulfed me in a hug and I was too shock to move... Who is he? And how does he know me?

"You don't know how much I missed you Jay..." The guy said still not losing his grip on me. By the time he set me down I turned around to look at him....
.
.
.
"Who are you?" The first word that I successfully said after the shock. Hurt flashed in his eyes and spoke I a whisper tone "you don't know me?" I shook my head and he sighed.

"sit with me?" He asked, "sorry... But I still got work to do" I said while shifting from one foot to another, awkward.....

Then he just nodded "okay, so when is your shift gonna end?" He asked, "her shift is going to end now! So where will you take her hottie?" A voice coming from behind said cheerfully... Cindy!!

"Oh nice! So can we Jay??" He asked... Oh My God.... He is Hot..... I just nodded and took off my apron. He patiently waited for me outside and guide me when we were finally outside...

I stopped when I saw his car.... Oh shit..... This kid is loaded! I'm telling you!
He have a black corvette that would cost millions.... Who is he? I know going with strangers is not a good idea, but it just came naturally... And I don't know why....

"No shitsherlock" I said in awe... He chuckled "still wanna go? Or just stand here?" He asked while chuckling, I quickly snapped back in my thoughts and shyly hid my blushing face cause of humiliation....

-----------------

We went to an ice cream shop (yum! Ice cream!) and I ordered banana split while he ordered cookies and cream with cherry on top, when I was about to pay for my ice cream he stopped me and insisted to pay for it....

When we got a perfect booth and sat down...., "so... How do you know me?" I asked him while having a scoop in my banana split... Yum....

He stopped eating and laid both of his hands in the table while his chin is on his hands "well first, we grew up together.... Our family was really close to each other, and we were close back then..." Well.... What do you know? I really have an amnesia after all...
"After we heard the incident, we thought.... You were gone.... I have searched for you.... You don't know how it hurts to accept that you were dead... I really thought, I lost you" he said while fighting his tears back... Wow.... I don't know that I'm so important to him... Why cat I remember him!?

We finished our dessert and talked about random things, then we walked in the park in a comfortable silence...

After an hour, yeah.... We did.... A husky ran towards our direction, so cute!! So I sat and called it "hey boy! Where's your owner?" I asked it and he just licked my face, Lucas just laughed at me and helped me to get up.

I took the leash of the husky when suddenly it ran toward the other direction behind me. I was shocked at the sudden movement and was pulled by the husky backward, then a hand pulled me but failed because he too was pulled cause of the husky's strong pull.

I groaned in pain because of the weight that was on top of me, I tried to get up but failed and I came face to face with Lucas.... We locked eyes with each other, his face got nearer and nearer.... Then...

"Jim! Hey boy!" A familiar masculine voice called.... The husky I was holding barked and twirled around in joy ow... My hand there buddy....

Then there stood James..... Oh.... So his the owner.... I shouldn't have let my dog lover instincts kick in.... Oh dang.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So... Low guys!! I was thinking...... Should I stop this?? Well I kinda had. A hard time finding time to write..... And I'm almost out of corny and cliche thoughts so I dunno...... Pls respect my decisions guys... I would really appreciate it if I would erase this... If....

Ok! So that's all for today!

I'm out!

Peace!!