Chapter 8

So here's the other chapter I promised you guys! Hope you like it and see you next month!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch is not my favorite time at all... And this day is no ordinary day...
P
"So.... Wanna have lunch?" Kath asked while looping her arm withe mine and I just shrugged and replied "I guess..." And we walked into the cafeteria.

We were waiting in the line to get our food when I felt a wet substance at my back. I shrieked so loud that everyone in the cafeteria stopped and looked at my direction. I stood frozen there not knowing what to do... A loud laughter came from James' table and I saw him and Hans high five each other... Were they the ones who are behind this mess?

"Oops sorry!, didn't see you there... Maybe you could sit beside the trash right now cause you look like one!" Rebecca, is James' friend who sat with them in the table. Everyone laughed at that comment and I felt tears coming out of my eyes, but before it could spill right in front of them, I rushed out of the cafeteria and quickly ran back home.

I sobbed quietly in my room, no one is there with me because my roommate is still on her tour.... I'm all alone.... The panic attack was eating me again, no not now please... Depression was starting to build up and my breathing gets harder every second...
I pulled my drawer open and pulled out the blade... I promised not to use this again... But I don't have a choice....

I cut my wrist numerous times and began scratching and punching myself. Whispering things to myself that it was going to be okay, that everything's going to be fine... But I know that it will never be okay...

~the next day~

I wore a long sleeve so I could hide all of the bruise and cuts that I had made yesterday. A knock was heard and I opened it halfway to see who is there. Lucas stood behind the door and I was shocked when he pushed it open and hugged me. My eyes widened in his actions and quickly pulled away from him and steadied myself.

"Where were you yesterday? You really got me worried! I tried to find you but when I came here yesterday no one was answering, are you hurt? What did they do to you?" Lucas asked worriedly while cupping my face. I took hold of his hands to bring them down and I gave a small smile "I'm fine... There's nothing to worry about.." I said that it almost sounded like I was saying those words to myself.

He looked at me and frowned "no you are not... You look pale princess... Let me take you to the hospital" he said while pulling me towards his car but I quickly pulled back and looked down my feet "n-no... Pls don't... Don't worry bout me... Is just a little flu and I'll be fine tomorrow... I'm as strong as a bull" I replied and gave him a smile that it almost made me broke down...

It hurts to see him worried "how bout we stay at your house so I could take care of you?" He implied, but I shook my head and convinced him that I can go to school. When he stooped the car in our parking lot, he got off of the car and pulled my door open "cmon... I'll walk you to you locker" he insisted and I shook my head "it's fine! I can do it!" I replied quickly, but he didn't listen. Instead, he pulled me by my shoulders to keep me close to him and walked to my locker

. A lot of students whipped their heads towards us and began murmuring to each other, I felt uncomfortable with their gazes so I shot my eyes close "princess? You can open your eyes now..." He whispered right in my ear and I slowly opened them.

"Still nothing huh?" A amused looking kath was leaning beside my locker and I shut my locker to look at her "he's . Just . My . Friend" I emphasized. "Okay Lily.... Whatever you say" she said huh?? Lily?? "Who's Lily??" I asked and she just shrugged "I called you that because I have a friend who was just like you... So blunt about these things and keeps on denying obvious things" ohh... Okay... And with that, the bell rang signaling class will start....

I was relieved at lunch time because they didn't pull anything in me yet.... But in dismissal time is not what I was expecting... I was walking towards my locker, when suddenly a group of girls began pulling me outside the school and began tackling me and beating me up for no reason...

I began shielding myself from their vicious claw and punches. A strong punch found its way to my stomach and a choke with mix of whimper escaped my mouth one of the girls smirked "that's right bitch cry and scream for help! But just a reminder... No one will hear you!" She said while beating me up again... They began kicking my sides and started yelling words and profanities at me.

"You already got James and now your sleeping with another hot guy? Your a whore! How come I didn't notice that before?" A girl screamed and punched me in the face... I cried and cried... No one will save me... No one...

A loud beep was heard but my vision was starting to get blurry... "Shit Jamie! What have they done to you!?" A masculine voice appeared and he began to carry me, I can't picture his features and that's where darkness hugs me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cliff hanger!!

So what do you think will happen next?? Does James know this??

Stay tuned for the next chapters!! Love ya guys!!!