Chapter 1

Please forgive me in case you find any mistakes this is my first time, Hope enjoy it! Ha! Right 

The Timeline -

Tboh - After the plaza event, Choi han already met with the Crown Prince ( peaceful period )

Tcf - After Cale Henituse was announced dead, meeting the Sealed God 

Sealed God's Test dimension I'll add them late

After gaining the title of the Roan Kingdom's youngest swordmaster Choi han was peacefully training which was provided by the palace, something weird happened a spark of light appeared in front of him, and then he was teleported into a cinema. He was recalling his youth and soon a shout brought him back to reality.

"choi han!," He looked around to understand the situation, he saw familiar figures along with unfamiliar ones. Rosalyn, Lock, Ron, and Beacrox were near and the crown prince was also approaching him.

"choi han, can you use your aura?" His highness asked. Choi han immediately stood in his fight stand. he gripped his sword " No, your highness," claimed.

"As expected," sighed Alberu."Does that mean you too Rosalyn?" choi han asked the bright-haired lady, and the lady replied, "that seems to be the case."

"Hello Everyone!!! How's everything going?" asked a voice.

"Argh! It's definitely him," said-faced palmed a person.

"Aaaaahhhhh⁓ Cage⁓ you recognize right away! as expected my child" continued the voice.

The audience was confused. "FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT YOUR CHILD!!!! AND WHY ARE WE HERE?!! WHERE IS THIS PLACE?!!!! EXPLAIN!!! YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!," a shout can be heard.

"Right I forgot about that, I am the god of death accompanied along by the Sun God, Shield God, God of War, and God of Hope And you all are here to react to our child," explained the God of Death.

"Not me right?" asked cage in a begging voice while being comforted by her friend Taylor.

"No, not you child as I said our child", said the God of Death.

"My lord, may I have the honor to ask who is this child you are speaking of is?" asked Alberu.

"Oi!! You forgot the other side bring them first!" a distant shout can be heard." ah ha hah I forgot to wait a bit" said God of Death.

A large number of people similar to them appeared on the left side.

"where are we?" asked Tcf Rosalyn."

"Cale-nim!!!"

"HUMAN!!!! WHERE ARE YOU??!!!"

"SON/ORABONI/HYUNG!!!!!"

"Young Master Cale!!!!"

The right side of the audience was shocked to find that most of the left side people are searching for one person which happens to be famous for 'Trash' in their side.

"why are all of your searching for that trash?" asked a Tbh noble. Instantly the atmosphere turned down. the Tbh noble was kneeling on the ground grabbing his throat to breathe.

"How dare you insult Cale-nim!!" asked Tcf Choi han. The were numerous glares directed at the Tbh noble. 

"Hey! Hey!Heyyy! don't start fighting already," The God of Death said in an annoyed voice." On the right side is the world of Birth of A hero also goes by Tbh, and to your left is a parrel world of yours which you'll react to," said God of Death.