Chapter 2

Hello everyone!!! Thank you very much for all your comments and support  ( ' ^ ' ) and most of all Thank you very much for reading this book. 

After the introduction, both sides experienced different kinds of emotions and now they'll be reacting to Cale Henituse in the world of Tcf. After the short reaction, they became curious about the other side's events and, to make certain they mixed along the crowd breaking the boundary of the two worlds mixing along with their parallel selves. Many emotions flowed there were some who died, some who were living, and some who are happier than themselves. 

" we'll react", explained the Sun God. After seeing the guests settle down she snapped her fingers and then in front of every character refreshments appeared. ' I can't surely let them watch with an empty stomach', thought the Sun God to herself. ' I deserve the year's Best God award, I mean like seriously how come I was never chosen? are the higher-level Gods blind or something? stupid superiors ', pondered the Sun God . "tch", she clicked her tongue with displeasure causing the other Gods to distressed. 'she won't cause a tantrum right?', shuddered the Gods. "I'll take it from here, my lady", said the God of Hope in a respected but calm voice. "it's alright I'm not exhausted yet", declined Angelina. " Allow me to continue while you get some rest, my lady", insisted the God of Hope causing the Goddess to sigh in defeat. "You all learn a thing or two from him", scolded the Goddess to the other three Gods who were in the lobby as she sat down on a chair. " Now that you all have settled down let's begin", announced the God of Hope. The audience settled down in silence. The screen started to play.

(let's just say they are watching and they could you know like hear the thoughts along)

Chapter: Pick it up (5)

"a weird one, " thought the audience.

"Ron, I knew you would come with him. According to Hans, Beacrox went with you too, but I presume he went back to the kitchen. He has a strong sense of responsibility for that kitchen."

"why am I with him????!!!" shouted tboh Choi Han.

"I don't know about your world but in my world, Cale-nim is indeed a good, kind, and most of all a very caring person but it would be better if you stop insulting both of them," said tcf Choi Han in a cold voice.

'Did we not leave with that punk?' question tboh Ron/Beacrox. while the tcf father and son duo watched curiously. ' what did the young master think at that moment ' thought the duo. A chill ran down tcf Cale's spine to which he didn't pay much thought as leaned back on his chair to continue his slumber.

"Young master, are you close with that person?"

' close with who??? ' thought the audience. Only two people knew who it meant.

Cale shrugged his shoulders at the unexpected question from Ron.

"No?"

"...I see."

' he's not close with whoever it was ' the audience push aside the random thought and continued to watch the screen.

Cale pushed it aside as nothing important, but Ron definitely heard it. He heard Cale say that he cannot keep living as a trash. Cale stopped looking at Ron whose response trailed of and made eye contact with Choi Han.

' SO IT WAS A ACT ' the audience was stunned. 

' I knew it he did hide his true nature ' sighed the Crown prince Aberu/Ex-crown princess Rosalyn.

' why did young master Cale act like trash in the past?' thought tcf side.

{ he cannot keep living as a trash } ' such sentence could only be said by a legend which you Cale-nim ' thought tcf Clopeh while smiling widely to which send chills to the people beside him.