Chapter 5

Hello!!! Reader-nims~ ヾ(•ω•')o  First of all I would like to apologize for not updating for a long time. I guess I should explain.... I was first studying for my year-end exams and now I'm sick probably because I'm weaker than my peers. Just think about it when you meet the doctor and he just literally slams it into your face by saying " You are weak "(⌐■_■). I mean- I GET IT I'M WEAK YOU DON'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN MY FACE!!! (¬_¬") and here I am...!  As an apology gift for everyone, I decided to create a little fanservice for this book. You can suggest your favorite chapter of TOTCF along with your favorite TOTCF character in the comments section. Enjoy!!!

' the strawberry shortcake is truly- Amazing!!! ', thought Tboh Cale as he felt the flavors melting inside his mouth. After enjoying a bite he served the sibling trio next to him three slices of the very shortcake making three pairs of eyes sparkle.

"Thanks, Applehead!!!", said Roan as they dug into their cakes.

"Okay!!! Shall we just continue reacting?" asked the God of Death.

'Man...you are such a pain in the ass ', thought tboh Cale irritably. He looked at Tcf Cale and glared at him,' you lucky punk! you're sleeping while I'm watching this shit! can't we just go home...'.

"Young master Cale, will we stay here until the winter?"

Cale nodded his head at Rosalyn's question.

'It all feels like a big family...' tboh Rosalyn thought.

"Probably. I am thinking about going back home in the spring. Please feel free to go wherever you need for your research. You can also let me know what ingredients you may need.""Thank you, young master Cale.""It's nothing."

' Right...I'm really grateful for young master Cale, if it weren't for all that support he gave me I probably wouldn't be here', Tcf Rosalyn.

Rosalyn was currently researching and experimenting with magic in the basement of this building. Cale was giving her his full support as she would be the liege of the future Magic Tower.

' I bet she will definitely be the tower master in that world with the Henituse household as her backup support ', thought the audience.

Cale returned to his room after the meal and sat right back down on the rocking chair.

"Sigh."

A happy sigh came out of his mouth. Cale wanted to spend the next 70 years just staring at the setting sun like this.

' Oh dear ', thought the audience. ' I feel bad now that I know what kind of a person young master shield ', thought many soldiers, who saw their commander fight on the frontlines.

Raon and Hong started to whisper to each other while watching him.

"Is he sighing because he is so bored?""I think so. He probably wants to travel."

' He likes to travel? ', thought the now confused crowd.

'what-WHEN DID HE LIKE TO TRAVEL!!!', tboh Cale was now facing a mental crisis.

On shook her head until she noticed an item in the corner of the room starting to glow. She quickly started to speak.

"The video communication device is glowing!"

'Hmm?'

Cale was confused. The video communication device? Is someone calling from home?'

On continued to speak.

"It is red!"

' A CALL FROM THE PALACE ', the audience gasp.